1. Supported HardwareOPPO Android 12 preview version for developers support OPPO Find X3 Pro, including the following models: CPH2173. Other models, for example, OPPO Reno series, is not supported.
2. Overview About OPPO Android 12 Preview Version for Developers· Developed based on Google Android 12 Beta 1.· This preview version is integrated with the latest Google Mobile Services (GMS). The stock Android functions are the same as GMS will be removed from this version.· Your phone storage will be formatted after you upgrade to this preview version. All your data (including music and images) will be erased. Therefore, back up your data before upgrade.1). Backup method in ColorOS 11:Go to “Settings – Additional Settings – Back Up and Reset – Back-Up & Restore” to back up your data.2). After the backup completes, the backup file is stored in the backup folder under the root directory of your phone storage. Copy this file to your personal computer or any other device for storage.
3. Upgrade to OPPO Android 12 Preview Version for Developers• Obtain OPPO Android 12 preview version for developers from Find X3 Pro (CPH2173) TaiwanFind X3 Pro (CPH2173) AustraliaFind X3 Pro (CPH2173) SingaporeFind X3 Pro (CPH2173) New ZealandFind X3 Pro (CPH2173) Switzerland
Note: This version is developed for certified developers, not for average users!
• Note: This upgrade package supports only OPPO Find X3 Pros (only including the following models: CPH2173) equipped with the processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 888. Other models, for example, OPPO Find X3 and Reno series, are not supported by this version.• How to flash:1). Download the corresponding upgrade firmware package of the OPPO Android 12 preview version for developers, and copy the package to the root directory of your phone storage.2). Go to Settings -> Software Update -> Click top-right icon -> Select installation package -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%. 3). During the upgrade, DO NOT perform any operation on your phone. After the upgrade is complete, click Restart. Then your phone will run based on OPPO Android 12 preview version for developers.
4. About Versions and Risks● About this version this is a preview version of Android 12 for developers.● Known issues1). All data will be cleared while flashing the build.2). The fingerprint is unavailable.3). Face unlock is unavailable.4). Video calling does not work.5). The video cannot be saved.6). Certain UI screens look less than desirable.7). Some apps may not function as expected.8). System stability issues.
● This version is provided by OPPO and is available only for app developers for compatibility tests and early development. Please note that:1). Compatibility and performance issues have occurred to all devices with this version installed and so this version is not recommended for average users, especially non-developer users.2). Some apps may not run normally in this version. These apps include but are not limited to Google apps.3). This preview version for Find X3 Pro can only be manual downloaded.4). After installing the Android 12 preview version for developers on your phone, all user data will be erased. Make sure your personal data has been backed up before the upgrade.5). If you roll your version back from Android 12 to Android 11, all user data will be erased. Make sure your data has been backed up before the rollback.6). This ColorOS developer preview version will be available on OPPO Find X3 Pro, in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Chinese mainland, Taiwan, and Switzerland markets first. The version will be rolled out to other phone models covering more regions when the public beta version is ready.7). Devices purchased in the corresponding region can only download the upgrade package/downgrade packages of the corresponding region, otherwise, it will be prompted to fail.
5. Contact & Help Information●
If you have any questions about OPPO Android 12, please contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Rollback to ColorOS 11●
Obtain the OPPO ColorOS 11 ROM package from:
● How to roll back:
1). Download the Android 11 firmware package and copy it to your phone storage. Find the corresponding package:- Taiwan: CPH2173_11_A_fullota_00011010.zip- Australia: CPH2173_11_A_fullota_00011110.zip- Singapore: CPH2173_11_A_fullota_00101100.zip- New Zealand：CPH2173_11_A_fullota_00101101.zip- Switzerland：CPH2173_11_A_fullota_10001101.zip2). Software update -> Click top-right icon -> Select installation package -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.Please note that we are not providing services to residents of the European Economic Area (EEA). If you are currently residing in the EEA, please do not download this beta version.