In this post, I have the latest version of the android tool for windows computers. the android tool 1.1.0 is the latest version release I have to describe below what’s new in this update. the tool is developed in java you need to install it first java on your computer otherwise tool does not work. I have many tool use but this tool is looking premium and regular give update if you face any problem then simply contact to the developer he was full support from their side.
Android Tool is a powerful and beautiful program, created to make popular ADB and fastboot commands easier to use. A dark theme, intuitive interface, and other features.
Features Android Tool 1.1.0:
- Batch and single app installation (.apk files)
- Disable, enable or uninstall system apps
- Open, force stop, or clear data of your apps
- Receive and save logs from your device
- Install or boot custom recovery or wipe partitions
- Always relevant links to firmware and everything you need
- And not only ????
Changelog Android Tool V1.1.0:
- Added open, force stop, clear data functions in App Manager
- Auto-refresh when changing apps type in App Manager or after disabling or uninstalling the app
- Fixed bug in search, refresh button
- Added Console tab with command fields and “Open system terminal” button, that opens your system console in a folder with SDK-tools
- Some other bug fixed and UI improved
How To Use?
The first method (Recommended)
- Download program .jar file
- Open it and click the “Install” button to download SDK Platform Tools
- Enjoy ????
The second method (Portable)
- Download a portable zip for your system
- Extract him
- Open program .jar file and enjoy ????
|Android Tool 1.1.0