Ishaq-GSM Tool MTP FRP bypass on Samsung android 9 to 12 devices. if you have enabled test mode in the emergency dial then this tool works on all devices. now in the gsm industry, many tools or boxes are already run for this method, if you need any lightweight tool then you can download and use this tool. is only come in 2 MB size and runs on all windows computers.
- MTP Enable ADB
MTP stands for “Media Transfer Protocol.” When Android uses this protocol, it appears to the computer as a “media device.” The media transfer protocol was widely promoted as a standardized protocol for transferring audio files to digital music players using Windows Media Player and similar applications
- MTP Read Info
With these features, you can read all information on Samsung devices with a single click only without USB debugging.
- ADB Erase FRP
This function allowed users to remove the FRP lock in ADB mode, first, you need to go to test mode and on USB Debugging and click on this button. In a few seconds, FRP is removed and you can see directly the home screen of your mobile.
- Scan Port
The scan port button is used to check device is connected properly with pc or not. if your device is not shown in the com port then need to install drivers and change the cable.
How To Use?
- First, you need to download the zip file from the below link
- Next, you can unzip all files at c: drive it’s very important
- Next, open the folder from which you have to extract all files
- Run the “ISHAQ-GSM-TOOL-FRP.exe“
- Next, you can install all drivers if you already installed skip this step
- Connect the phone and open the emergency dial pad on the locked Samsung phone.
- Next dial “*#0*#” and turn on the USB debugging, next you need only click on the ADB Erase FRP button.
- Enjoy !!!
|Ishaq-GSM FRP Unlock Tool