LYF JIO IF-2402 Stock Firmware – 2019
On this page, you will find the official link to download Lyf Jio LF-2402 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
Lyf Jio LF2402 Stock Firmware (flash file)
The Flash File will help you to Upgrade, Downgrade or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. The Flash File (ROM) also helps you to repair the Mobile device, if it is facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue or Dead Issue.
Download LYF Jio LF 2402 Flash File Official Stock ROM.
File Name: LYF_JIO_IF-2402.zip
File Size: 221 MB
How to Flash LYF Jio LF 2402:
Step 1: Download and extract the LYF JIO IF-2402 stock firmware package on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting the package, you will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
Step 3: Install the provided USB Driver on your Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, SKIP this step).
Step 4: Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash the Firmware on your LYF JIO IF-2402 Device.
Follow Detailed Guidelines
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your LYF JIO IF-2402 device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
[*] The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recovery your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.
Jiophone LF-2402 Recovery Mode Boot
You can JIO F2402 Hard Reset or Factory Reset for free of cost. We need a hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of JIO F2402 is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of JIO F2402.
JIO F2402 HARD RESET OR UNRESPONSIVE JIO F2402
- Turn Off Mobile first.
- Press and Hold * and Power Key.
- After that Triangle show on a display screen.
- Press Power key to see Recovery Menu on-screen.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press Power Key to Continue.
- Now, Select Yes — Delete All User Data and Press Power Key to Continue.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition and Press Power Key to Continue.
- Select Reboot.
- Wait until Device reboot successfully and it will reset your JIO F271i successfully.
SOFT RESET JIO F2402
- Power On Mobile.
- Now Go to Menu > Setting > Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Now Select Erase Everything to confirm Selection.
- Now, wait until Device reboots successfully.
- Enjoy your JIO F271i Hard reset successfully.
What is the recovery mode used for?
The stock recovery is pretty limited by design with the main purpose to delete all user data and files, or to perform system updates. Usually, you can do these operations manually by booting into recovery yourself. Like factory reset, recovery is what boots up and erases the files and data.
What are the common problems of Jio’s phone in India?
JIOPHONE is the Biggest lie of JIO.
- Not provided timely UPDATE
- Biggest Joke is FLASH, can’t use flash with the camera, you can use only as a torchlight. WTF!!!!
- No Jio Media cable provided after 2 years of launch
- NO HOTSPOT option, Even NOKIA 3310 With kai os enable HOTSPOT option, why can’t jio do?
- Jio Phone 1 (rs 1500) is way better than Jio phone 2 (rs3000), JP1 has more games and updates but JP2 has only 8 games and I got only 1 update to date.
- The preloaded FB app can’t uninstall. Data privacy issue.
- No offline games.
- Worst display ever I have used, strains to eyes.
- No 3g or 4g Support for secondary sim slot in JP2.
- QWERTY keypad is not fully optimized as NOKIA does.
- Limited Kaios app, even Nokia do better in this game, provided more apps
- Source Quora