MTK Auth Bypass Tool V41 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK powered phone quite easily.
Nowadays, every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool 41 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
MTK META Utility V41:
It’s time for the big achievements
* Added – Samsung Galaxy A32 5G (SM-A326B). Force-Reset to BootROM mode, using Download Mode exploitation.
Without test point or open phone back cover.
Tested with U3 REV August patch level (A326BXXU3AUH4 – OEM ON) and expected to work with all A32 5G REVISIONS.
* After disabling/fixing bootrom port, the device will immediately enter download mode and will not boot to the system at all, due to partition table corruption, you need to perform a full flash operation via ODIN (4 files) to get the device workable again.
* Removed the software date check, no need to change to an earlier date anymore.
* Samsung Firmware extractor is now fixed and works with (COMBO_BOOT) devices (Samsung UFS), the preloader can be dumped correctly for (eMMC – UFS – COMBO).
* Please don’t try this method with :
– KG Locked devices.
– Devices with Sec Ctrl Status 0.
– Tracfone devices.
& The software is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement, USE it at your own risk.
How To Use?
- Download & Unzip the MTK Auth Bypass Tool or MTK Meta Mode Utility to your computer.
- Run MTKMETAUtility.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process does not work, use the Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tools like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, or CM2 to unlock your phone.