Zenon Tool v2.1 Released for Free
Zenon Tool, a popular mobile phone repair tool, has released its latest version, v2.1. This new version includes a number of new features and bug fixes.
- Qualcomm: Added new unlock model for Reset/FRP/EFS.
- Vivo: Added support for the following models:
- Vivo Y11S PD2042F
- Vivo Y12A | Y12S PD2060F
- Vivo Y20 | Y20I | Y20S PD2034F
- Vivo Y20A PD2060F
- Vivo Y20T PD2093F
- Vivo Y21L PD1309F
- Vivo Y25 PD1309F
- Vivo Y27 PD1410F
- Vivo Y31 2021 PD2050F
- Vivo Y31L PD1505F
- Vivo Y35 PD1502F
- Vivo Y37 PD1503F
- Android: Fixed an exception message when using ADB with Vivo devices.
- Samsung: Added an advanced flashing mode and the ability to back up and restore PIT files.
- MediaTek: Added a partitions manager, a crash preloader, and the ability to read, write, and erase partitions; factory reset; bypass micloud; unlock the bootloader; and relock the bootloader.
- UI: Fixed a known bug.
About Zenon Tool
Zenon Tool is a powerful mobile phone repair tool that can be used to unlock bootloaders, flash firmware, and perform other tasks. It is compatible with a wide range of devices, including Qualcomm, MediaTek, and Samsung devices. Zenon Tool is a free tool that is available for download from the Zenon website.
Zenon Tool v2.1 is a major update that includes a number of new features and bug fixes. If you are a mobile phone repair technician, I recommend that you update to this new version.