On this page, we will guide you on how to install the firmware file on Realme C21Y RMX3261 based on Android 10. This device is powered by the latest Spreadtrum Unisoc T610 chipset which comes in decent specifications and a budget price. If you’re using the Realme C21Y handset, then you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements to flash Stock ROM.
Some of the users may experience soft brick or device boot loop issues while flashing any Custom ROM. That may happen during or after installing the Custom ROM or any mod files as well. Meanwhile, it’s necessary to revert to the stock ROM again to fix the temporary issue.
In order to flash the firmware file on your Realme C21Y device which is powered by the Spreadtrum chipset requires SPD Flash Tool and some drivers, and proper guidance. Here in this article, we will share with you the tutorial of installing stock firmware easily.
Realme C21Y Specification:
Realme C21Y mobile was launched on 14th July 2021. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Realme C21Y is powered by an octa-core Unisoc T610 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Realme C21Y runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Realme C21Y supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme C21Y on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
The Realme C21Y runs Realme UI is based on Android 11 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 256GB) with a dedicated slot. The Realme C21Y is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Realme C21Y measures 164.50 x 76.00 x 9.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 200.00 grams. It was launched in Cross Black and Cross Blue colors.
Connectivity options on the Realme C21Y include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
As of 4th November 2021, Realme C21Y price in India starts at Rs. 8,995.
How to remove FRP from Realme C21Y RMX3261/RMX3263 Using Research Download Tool :
- Download and install Spreadtrum Driver in your computer. if in case Spreadtrum drivers are already installed on the computer, skip the step.
- Download and extract Realme C21Y RMX3261/RMX3263 FRP File.
- Download, Extract and Open Research Download Tool Folder and run Research Download.exe.
- Once Research Download Tool is Launched, Select Realme C21Y RMX3261/RMX3263.PAC from FRP remove file folder.
- Click on Start button And connect your phone (once Research Download Tool detect your phone flashing will start automatically)
- After flash complete disconnect your device and reboot
- All done.
Caution: Removing or bypassing FRP protection using the Research Download tool may wipe/delete the device’s data. Therefore, we aren’t responsible for any data loss on the device.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
A Stock ROM or Firmware is official software crafted and developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. It will be stable and almost bug-free as well. The Stock ROM comes with necessary system files and applications which provides a better user experience than a custom ROM.
Though a Custom ROM offers customizations and tweaks, it has some security issues possibly. You can’t really rely on a Custom ROM as compared to the Stock ROM. Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Realme C21Y.
- It Fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- You will get preloaded Google Applications as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Realme C21Y.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.