Xiaomi has started issuing the Android 10 update to some Redmi Note 7 Pro handsets in India. The update is based on MIUI 11 rather than MIUI 12 and contains the July security patch. The rollout of MIUI 12 has been expanded for the Mi Note 10 and Redmi Note 8 Pro, though.
It has been but the period since Xiaomi started upgrading some Redmi Note seven professional handsets to MIUI twelve in the Asian nation. The update additionally contained humanoid ten, making V18.104.22.168.QFHINXM one thing of a double bonus for the Redmi Note seven professional.
However, Xiaomi has currently free V22.214.171.124.QFHINXM, associate degree update that’s supported humanoid ten and MIUI eleven. V126.96.36.199.QFHINXM may be a Beta Stable build for the nonce, which implies that Xiaomi is trialing the update on some handsets before it commences a wider rollout. we have a tendency to expect that this build is going to be transitory and maybe a expedient before Xiaomi finalizes the humanoid ten and MIUI twelve update for the Redmi Note seven professional.
If you fancy attempting V188.8.131.52.QFHINXM, then you’ll be able to either flash it from at intervals Settings or via a custom recovery like TWRP. Separately, Xiaomi has swollen the rollout of MIUI twelve for the Mi Note ten and Redmi Note eight professional.
The OS upgrade has currently reached the world version of the Mi Note ten and therefore the Indonesian edition of the Redmi Note eight professional. it might appear that the previous is at the Beta Stable stage presently too, however, you’ll be able to transfer each builds via the links below.
Table of Contents
How to Install Android Updates on Xiaomi, Mi, and Redmi smartphones
- Transfer the download .zip file to your phone, and ensure you place the file in the “downloaded_rom” folder in the internal storage of your device. If no such folder exists, create one in your internal storage base directory.
- Within your phone, navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Update, and then press the three-dot icon in the top-right corner, and select “Choose Update Package”.
- If the “Choose Update Package” option is missing, tap on the MIUI logo 10 times to activate the option.
- Choose the downloaded .zip file.
- Wait for the update to install.
- Redmi Note 7 Pro – V184.108.40.206.QFHINXM (2.1 GB)
- Redmi Note 8 Pro – V220.127.116.11.QGGIDXM (2.0 GB)
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – V18.104.22.168.QFDMIXM (2.7 GB)