Samsung OTA Update Disabler tool is a small windows program by Sophada. it is allowed users to disable OTA updates on Samsung smartphones. the tool is working without root permission only you need to have USB Debugging enabled on your device. if you are stuck using the Samsung OTA Update Disabler tool then click on the chat button.
Features Samsung OTA Update Disabler:
- Read information
– In this option, you can easily extract all information from the device. in a one-click only the tool is working on ADB mode please check drivers are installed on your computer properly.
- Reboot to recovery
– In this option, you can boot your device in recovery mode. only you need ADB permission to boot the device into Recovery mode. the tool is allowed you to boot Samsung devices in recovery mode, with all versions of android supported by the tool.
- Reboot to download
– In this option, you can simply boot the device to downloads mode and perform many tasks like flash phone, recovering software issue, and more the tool only boot to recovery mode. if your key is not working properly then this option is very useful for you.
- Kill OTA Update
– In this option, you can easily stop OTA from receiving updates on your Samsung smartphone. without root, your mobile easily kills OTA updates on your Samsung smartphone. it is working on all Samsung android versions os. I have added a video o tutorial for how to use the tool and stop the OTA update.
How To Use?
- First, you need to download the tool from the below link
- Extract the setup file with 7Zip or Winrar tool
- Next, open the folder and click on the setup file
- Next, install set up and wait for installing complete, close the setup wizard, and back to desktop
- Next, run the “Samsung OTA Disabler” as an admin permission
- Done !!! Enjoy the tool.
- To use this feature, your phone must be connected in ADB mode.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to “About device” (Might be named slightly different)
- Click the “Build number” field 7 times. This will turn on “Developer options”
- Go back to Settings.
- Go to “Developer options”
- Scroll down and enable “USB debugging”