Install Stock Firmware on LYF F250Y Method - 2019
Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your LYF Jio F250y. Learn How To Flash LYF Jio F250y Slove auto restart problem hang on logo solution pushing the below Guide and use the Huiye Download Tool to flash any official Flash File on LYF Jio F250y. Today I will guide you on How to Install Flash File on LYF Jio F250y. Below is the given list of LYF Jio F250y Flash File. Now you can Install the Stock Firmware for LYF Jio F250y using the Huiye Download Tool.
Why Flashing Is Important For Mobile:
Basically, you know about the operating system. Any operating system contains a version like “Android”. The android is also an operating system but if you face the issue of android device you can reset the device but so many times the device is not repaired by restore only so another one way it’s flashing. Yes, flashing is a way to repair your device. flash file is a file of the operating system they write on system memory by using the flash tool and all that process is called flashing.
- This guide is to Install Stock ROM on LYF Jio F250y
- This will work LYF Jio F250y
- Download the QPST
- Install the Latest Mobile USB Drivers.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Download LYF Jio F250y Flash File
How to Flash LYF Jio F250y:
***Make sure no space is there in File Path.
1- Download Lyf Jio F250y Flash file which consists of File, tool & Driver.
2- Install Driver
3- Connect Phone in ON mode to cross-check driver installation. It will make port named “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9008”
4- It means the driver has been installed successfully.
5- Install Flash Tool named Huiye Tool.
6- Click on Search File & assign path of the flash file.
7- Connect Phone & press Boot key & Click on Download.
8- Phone will switch to EDL mode directly and Upgrade starts.
Jiophone LYF-F250y Hard Reset, Recovery Mode?
How to factory reset LYF Jio Phone ? How to wipe all data in LYF Jio Phone ? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Jio Phone ? How to restore defaults in LYF Jio Phone ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Jio Phone . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and KaiOS settings. As a result your LYF Jio Phone will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First thing you have to do to perform hard reset on your LYF Jio Phone is uncover your phone and lift off the battery for a couple of seconds.\
- Next, you have to put battery and cover back in.
- After this you have to hold together the Power key and Arrow up key in order to enter the Recovery panel.
- Using the navigation keys you have to go down to the wipe data/factory reset option and confirm by pressing the Power key.
- In the next menu you have to select Yes option and click Power key once again.
- After this, your phone will perform hard reset and you’ll be transfered back to the Recovery panel.
- Here you just have to press Power key once in order to reboot your phone.
- Good job! Your phone will reboot and will be fully restored to its default settings in a while.