In This Post, We Will Give You Oficial Jiophone LF2401 Flash File Stock Firmware with Flash Tool (SPD Upgrade Tool). also, You Can Use This File for any Flashing Box Like Miracle Box, Volcano Box, CM2 Dongle, and Any Other SPD Flashing boxes. etc. also Work SPD Upgrade Tool, The SPD Upgrade Tool is amazing You can Flash All SPD Processor Mobile Phones without any Box.
Jiophone LF2401 Flash File Here:
The Flash File will help you to Upgrade, Downgrade or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. The Flash File (ROM) also helps you to repair the Mobile device, if it is facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue or Dead Issue.
How To Flash LYF LF2401 Firmware Stock ROM
Step 1: Download and extract “LYF LF2401 Flash File” Stock Firmware on your PC.
Step 2: Install SPD USB Driver.
Step 3: Download and Extract SPD Upgrade Tool and Open Through UpgradeDownload.exe.
Step 4: Now click on Load Packet in the SPD Upgrade Tool and Select .pac file Under F101K Folder.
Step 5: Now Click On Download Button Insert Battery and Connect your LYF Jio LF2401 Phone to the Computer Pressing Boot Key.
Step 6: Now wait until during the Flashing Process after done you will see Passed.
The Lyf LF-2401 firmware or flash file shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, or dead issues.
If you need any further assistance then you can leave us a comment or you can contact us directly. We generally reply within 1-2 hours.
How To Boot Jiophone LF2401 in Recovery Mode and Hard Reset?
Hard Reset Via Button/Hand:
- Turn Off Handset and wait few seconds
- Now Press and Hold Call Key and Power Key
- Now Triangle show on display
- Now press the Power key to see Recovery Menu
- Now Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press Power Key to Continue
- Now Select Yes — Delete All User Data and Press Power Key to Continue
- Now Select Wipe Cache Partition and Press Power Key to Continue
- Now Select Reboot
- Now wait until the Device reboot successfully
- Enjoy your Handset Hard reset successfully.