LYF Jio F120B Working Flash File (Free Download)
jiophone F120b flash file keypad mobile and now getting errors like auto reboot, no graphics, unable to turn ON, or LYF Jio F120B is locked? If yes then you have landed in right place and today we will show you the easiest method to flash LYF Jio F120B io firmware. The best part of this method is that no need to use any premium or professional flash tool. Free QcomDLoader tool is enough to flash LYF Jio F120B flash files as an LYF Jio F120B flash tool.
Requirements TO Flash LYF Jiophone F120B Flash File
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
- Download LYF Jio F120B flash file and save it on pc.
- Download LYF Jio F120B flash tool and save it on pc.
- Install or update “LYF Jio F120B USB Drivers” if required. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Pc/Laptop and working USB cable is must.
What Is Boot Key Of LYF Jio F120B?
Download LYF Jio F120B Flash File, Tool & Drivers
How to Flash LYF Jio F120B:
1- Download LYF F120B Flash file which consists of File, Tool & Driver.
2- Install Driver
3- Connect Phone in ON mode to cross-check driver installation. It will make a port named “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9008”
4- It means the driver has been installed successfully.
5- Install Flash Tool, which will install a shortcut on Desktop named QFLASH Tool.
6- Connect phone (Press * & # as Boot key)& Click on Load Content and from Flash File Folder select Content.xml
7- It will show Port in the tool.
8- Click on Download Content to start Upgrading.
9- Wait till done appears.
10- After graduation, the device will shift to download mode.
11- Disconnect the Phone & reinsert the battery.
JIOPHONE F120B Recovery Mode HARD RESET KEY
First of all turn off your geophone. Do not do this while charging that it will not work.
So first press the power key and * key after boot, then a logo appears.
- * (Star Key) and press Power Button is a Recovery Mode Booting Key
- Afterward, release the end key but hold down a center key
- After a few seconds, a white triangle with ‘! A symbol will appear.
- Then release the center key and press the end key once.
- A page will appear with options like these
- Reboot system now
- – reboot bootloader
- – wipe data/factory reset
- – wipe cache