LYF Jio F10Q Tested and working flash file and tool your LYF Jio F10Q hang on the logo auto restart problem If yes then you have landed on right place. Today, we are here with official software of Jio F10Q keypad mobile.
Requirements To Install LYF Jio F10Q Flash FIle [Stock Firmware]
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
- Download LYF Jio F10Q flash file and save it on pc.
- Download LYF Jio F10Q flash tool and save it on pc.
- Install or update “LYF Jio F10QUSB Drivers” if required. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Pc/Laptop and the working USB cable is a must.
How To Flash LYF F10Q Stock Firmware ROM
Step 1: Download and extract LYF F10Q Zip on your PC.
Step 2: Install the LYF F10Q USB Driver, Setup.exe file from QUD.WIN.1.1.Installer-10040.5 folder to install the driver.
Step 3: Open qcMUP.exe file from the folder “Tool_F10Q”
Step 4: On executing the qcMUP.exe file the tool will open & will look like Below.
Step 5: click on Upgrade & select Load SW option. and Browse the Software file location
Step 6: Switch off LYF F10Q put the phone in Download mode by pressing the UP-DPAD key & Power On key simultaneously.
Step 7: Now connect the USB data cable to the phone to start the Flashing process Automatically.
Step 8: On successful completion of Flashing the progress bar will turn green & PASS and time will be displayed.