Download Official Stock Jiophone F50Y Flash File. If You own Jio Phone F50Y Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are in a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some Cases When We have bricked our Device, then We Can bring back the Phone (Unbrick) using the Stock firmware anytime. also if you feel Your Jio Phone F50Y lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your Jio Phone F50Y.
How To Flash Jiophone f50y flash file:
Step 1: Download and extract LYF F50Y Flash File Stock Firmware on your PC.
Step 2: Install the LYF F50Y USB Driver.
Step 3: “Launch Huiye Download Tool for Reliance” is enabled the tool will
open automatically after installation.
Step 4: Click on the Select tab to select the software file.
Step 5: Click on the Software folder.
Step 6: On selecting the Software folder, six files with .bin extension can be seen.
Select anyone file from these six files. Here we are selecting “gpt_backup0.bin” file.
Step 7: Displays the Software Folder Path.
Step 8: Connect the Phone to the System. If the phone is detected in the tool, Download Tab will be highlighted.
Click on the Download Tab to start the software upgrade process.
Step 9: During the software upgrade process, the timer will move incremental way as marked in the above picture.
Step 10: On successful completion of the Software Upgrade process, the tool will display a PASS message &
the tool will turn Green
Download Jio Phone F50Y Flash File, Drivers & Tools
File Name:-Jio mobile F50Y flash file by officialroms.zip
File Size: 253 MB
1. Flashing the ROM Will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advise You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
How To Boot in Recovery Mode and hard Reset Jiophone F50Y:
- Switch off the phone first.
- Now Hold the Up button (Home key – up, down, left, and right).
- Then press the power key, when it vibrates release all keys and wait.
- or Hold the up key and Power key at the same time, when vibrating release all keys.
- Now it will show the Recovery options.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset then press the Power key to OK.