A handy and free PC program that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device using your PC and ADB. You can disable unnecessary pre-installed system applications and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. And even more – with each new update, more and more functions appear in the program! This is exactly a tool that you will use for many years – after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with ADB has never been so easy.
- To work with the program, you do not need to know any ADB commands.
- If you are an experienced user, then you will find a convenient ADB Console, with quick commands support.
- It doesn’t matter what you use: smartphone, tablet, or TV – If Android inside, just connect the USB cable to PC, or, better yet, connect over the network.
- A list of ALL apps on your device, with icons and names, under your full control.
- Disable or uninstall power-hungry, adware, or any other applications, including system and pre-installed ones.
- Save applications list as a preset and share with other users, so that they can also get rid of unnecessary junk and bloatware.
- In AppControl, you can install all your apk at once using multiple installations.
- You can download any application from your device. Or even all at once.
- Want more? Take screenshots, write logcat logs, use the shell, and send files directly to your device! There is a large selection of tools just for you, which is regularly updated.
- Improved the permission manager.
- Improved and redesigned search of the application list.
- Added the ability to uninstall and disable applications from the context menu.
- Added the ability to clear application data from the context menu.
- Added information about the app size (does not work on all devices!).
- Added sorting of apps in the list. Can be sorted by name, package size, and selection state (only in the Extended Version).
- Added support for users translations (via my. tsv file)
- Started adaptation for Screen Announcer (for people with special needs).
- Some other fixes and improvements.