ADB AppControl – a new and handy desktop program, that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device. You can disable unwanted pre-installed system apps and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. The program includes many useful tools and tweaks which allow you to get a better experience with your device. This is exactly the tool that you will use for many years – after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with applications via ADB has never been so easy.
Disabling unwanted applications will reduce the load on the CPU and free up RAM.
Some applications are poorly optimized. Uninstall them to increase your device’s battery lifetime!
Make screenshots, change the screen resolution and hide the icons in the status bar. And not only.
Features ADB AppControl:
- Disable and uninstall applications without root
- Multiple apps installing
- Full Split Support (APKS)
- Saving APK files of installed applications
- Permissions Manager for applications
- Saving and loading applications list-presets
- A quick search for apps on Google Play, ApkMirror, F-Droid, and others
- Displaying device information
- Changing the screen resolution and DPI
- Hiding icons in the status bar
- Device remotely control
- Virtual volume, power, camera, and navigation buttons
- Creating screenshots of the device screen
- Quick reboot in recovery and bootloader
- ADB Console with favorites commands
- Fastboot support
- Logcat logs
- Auto permission granting for popular apps (Tasker, Battery Stats, etc.)
- Simple file upload
- Extended Settings
- And many other features are now in the future!
Forget the command line!
You have a complete list with all installed applications and you no longer need root rights to manage them! Uninstall, disable, and install apps. Manage permissions and configure your device the way you want it.
The ADB AppControl’s Debloat Wizard offers several levels of unwanted application cleanup for beginners and advanced users. This will help improve the autonomy and performance of your Android device as well as secure your personal data.
Change screen resolution, hide annoying icons in the status bar, take screenshots and remotely control your device. And if you haven’t already forgotten about the command line, there’s a handy console for you. ADB AppControl has many features that you will love!
How To Use?
- First, you need to download the zip file from the below link
- Next, you can unzip all files at c: drive it’s very important
- Next, open the folder which you have to extract all files
- Run the Setup “ADB AppControl V1.7.4“
- Next, you can install all drivers if you already installed skip this step
- Connect the phone and try to do any function
- Enjoy !!!