If you’re using any Vivo smartphone having Qualcomm or MediaTek processor and you want to flash the Stock Firmware easily on your device, the Vivo AFTool is one of the perfect solutions. This is a small aftermarket utility tool that you can use for any of your Vivo smartphones. It’s officially developed by Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. Here we have shared the link to Download Vivo AFTool – 5.5.10 full version along with proper installation steps.
Whereas, you will get plenty of cracked versions of this tool online but mostly not working or contains full of bugs or trojan viruses. That’s harmful to your computer and to your device as well. So, here you can get the full free stable version of the AFTool below.
Now, let’s take a look at the features of this tool.
Features AFTool 5.5.10:
- Flash all MediaTek chipset devices.
- Supports all Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC devices.
- Backup all of your device data.
- Data and Recovery backup tool.
- Supports AT Tool.
- Can upgrade your device via incremental firmware.
- Standard mobile operates query.
- It can flash all the latest Vivo smartphones.
- Supports official latest Vivo USB Drivers.
- Easy to use tool with the interface.
- All-in-One Flashing Tool.
How To Use AFTool Latest version?
- First, you need to download the tool from the link above on your PC.
- Unzip the file and open the extracted folder.
- You will find another zip file.
- Extract it as well and you will get the AFTool.exe application.
- Run the AFTool.exe file > wait for a few seconds > the tool interface will open.
- It may load with the Chinese language. Change the language and country. [Press CTRL+O on your keyboard to open the menu > now, select 3rd option from the drop-down menu > wait for a couple of seconds > the language will change to English]
- Now, select the country code according to your preference.
- You’re done.
|NAME||AFTool Latest 5.5.10|