UFED 4PC Ultimate is based on the same trusted UFED technology, enabling users to perform the extraction, decoding, analysis, and reporting on a single platform. It performs physical, logical, file system, and password extraction of all data (even if deleted) from the widest range of devices including legacy and feature phones, smartphones, portable GPS devices, tablets, and phones manufactured with Chinese chipsets.
Lawfully access locked devices with ease
Bypass pattern, password, or PIN locks and overcome encryption challenges quickly on popular Android and iOS devices
Support for the broadest range of devices
Collect data from mobile phones, drones, SIM Cards, SD cards, GPS devices, and more
Delve deep to lawfully extract more data
Get the most data out of digital devices with multiple data collection methods
Enhance your extraction flow
Use the selective collection to retrieve cloud tokens and select app data
Access to 40+ apps on Android devices
Gain lawful access to the data from a large number and variety of applications
Advantages of the tool:
- All-in-one mobile forensic solution adding flexibility and convenience to investigations
- Trusted UFED technology provides users with all physical, file system, and logical extraction capabilities
- Physical extraction and decoding while bypassing pattern lock/password / PIN from Android devices including HTC, Motorola, Samsung Galaxy S, SII, SIII family, and more
- Physical extraction from BlackBerry® devices running OS 4-7. Exclusive decoding: BBM data, apps, emails, Bluetooth, and more.
- Widest support for extraction and decoding from Apple devices running iOS3+
- Physical extraction and decoding from locked Nokia BB5 devices – password extraction from selected devices
- Unrivaled access to locked devices by bypassing, revealing, or disabling the user lock code
- Unlock Device With Ease: Bypass Pattern, password, or PIN locks and overcome encryption challenges quickly on popular Android and iOS devices.
- Delve deep to extract more data: Perform logical, file system, and physical extractions to get the most data out of the digital devices.
- Unsurpassed recovery methods: Use exclusive bootloaders, automatic EDL capability, Smart ADB, and more.
- Supporting the broadcast range of devices: Extract data from mobile phones, drones, SIM Cards, SD cards, GPS devices, and more.
Keeping up with the ever-changing mobile device industry is challenging even for a seasoned examiner. One must be able to properly identify the device and select the relevant profile to start the extraction process. Cellebrite’s ‘Live’ methods, released over the last few years, have provided industry leading access for unlocked Android devices. Qualcomm Live gave the user the ability to perform full file system or physical extractions from countless Qualcomm based devices. As time went on, we tweaked and improved the method and added an automatic retries feature. We then added MTK Live to support many MediaTek based devices. We expanded support upon version releases and introduced more Live methods such as Kirin Live, Exynos Live, Tensor Live and Unisoc Live. As most examiners are busy with case work, report writing and court, it’s hard to stay up to date with the new capabilities. Smart Flow automates the process and removes the guessing game. The user connects the device, selects Smart Flow and UFED initiates the process seamlessly. Not only is Smart Flow simplifying the extraction process, but it also introduces a new generic capability for extracting even more unlocked Android devices — embedded exclusively as part of the Smart Flow. What makes Smart Flow in UFED version 7.60 different? The new and improved Smart Flow method supports even more phones than ever before. It will provide support to phones that have not been previously supported by the ‘Live’ methods. Some supported devices include: Samsung S22 (Exynos), A12, A21 All Google Pixel Models (including the Pixel 7 and 7 Pro) Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A/9C, Xiaomi Redmi K50, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T (Pro Plus) ZTE Blade A7, Moto G8 Power, Moto G60 And many other popular devices by vendors like Alcatel, Asus, BLU, Google and LG So, what do you need to do? Next time you are about to extract an unlocked Android device, rather than looking for the right profile or method to use, start with Smart Flow. We’re excited for this release and can’t wait to get UFED 7.60 into your hands.
|Download Link||UFED 7.60 Setup|