Download Latest Checkra1n 0.12.4 Beta | iPhone 5s to X IOS 12 to 14.5, Checkra1n jailbreak was upgraded with iOS 14.5.1 support. Official support for A10 / A10X devices and restricted support for A11 devices (iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X) are included in the update. After jailbroken the iPhone device ios, 14.5 or 13.0 then look for the iCloud bypass tool the one has a good server but I recommend using an all-in-one iCloud bypass tool or xgrinder io iCloud bypass tool, and many more. Supported iPhones and iPad ios device list.iPhone XR /iPhone 5s /iPhone 7/iphone 7plus / iPhone 8plus / iPad 6th and 7 generation/ iPad 1 air / iPad mini 2 and 3 / iPad pro 1st and 2nd generation / iPod touch 7 / Apple Tv 4k
Changelog Checkra1n 0.12.4:
This release is a beta preview and as such should not be installed on a primary device
Bug fixesHotfix for A9X devices, which could not boot on 14.5 at all with 0.12.3Fix package dependency issues on the deb repo
A11 devices on iOS 14.0 and above require removing the passcode and enabling “Skip A11 BPR check” in the options. This is not recommended, but it’s there.
A7 devices will currently not work with the Linux versionThe exploit may not work as reliably on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3
Linux GUI build when using CLI mode doesn’t support the auto assertion of DFU mode on advanced Apple TV 4K breakout board
If you disconnect the cable, then as soon as macOS boots it’ll take over the USB connection and disallow communication with the T2Some users have reported checkra1n crashing when Chinese is set as the only system language. It is unknown whether any other language is affected. Unsupported platforms this beta is only available for macOS and Linux. Work is ongoing to support Windows, which will be added in a later release.
At the moment, checkra1n only supports installing Cydia. Support for other package managers, including Zebra and Installer is coming soon and is expected within the coming weeks.
How it Work?
checkra1n 0.12.4 windows it’s for jailbreaking the iPhone/iPad ios devices include new ios device supported especially ios 14.13. checra1n is allowing you to bypass iCloud lock also with Turn off FMI using the latest tools.
How To Use?
*USE ONLY RUFUS TO MAKE USB BOOTABLE NO OTHER TOOL.*
1) DOWNLOAD THE LATEST (RUFUS) USB BOOTABLE MAKING TOOL ( DONT USE BALENA ETCHER OR OTHER TOOLS TO MAKE BOOTABLE THAT WILL NOT WORK)
2) OPEN RUFUS FROM Justatech Checkra1n 0.12.4 Windows and make it bootable. ( only use the Rufus I provided because it has important Linux sys files that are important for make USB bootable )
3) MAKE SURE YOU CONNECTED TO INTERNET WHILE MAKING THE USB BOOTABLE FIRST TIMEBECAUSE WHEN YOU USE THE (RUFUS TOOL) FIRST TIME IT WILL DOWNLOAD THE REQUIREDLIBRARIES FILES FOR MAKING USB BOOTABLE.
4) AFTER THE COMPLETE PROCESS REBOOT YOUR MACHINE.
5) YOU CAN CHOOSE
BOOT FROM UEFI ( FOR NEW PC WITH UEFI SUPPORT )ORBOOT FROM LEGACY BIOS ( FOR OLD PC, NO SUPPORT OF UEFI )
6) IT WORKS ON BOTH AMD / INTEL [ 64/32x BIT MACHINES ], MACOS, LINUX OS ALSO.
7) SELECT YOUR USB AND THEN WAIT AFTER 5 SECONDS IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOAD THE CHECKRA1N.
8) EASY TO USE PLUG AND RUN LIGHT IN SIZE.
IN THE NEXT UPDATE I WILL MAKE THE FILE SIZE MORE LESS.
THANKS! [JUST A TECH ]
- Filename:- Checkra1n 0.12.4
- File Size:- 211 MB
- File Type:- rar
- File Password:- N/A