DeskDock Server is a program that allows users to turn their Androids into the second screen of their computer and control its functions with the PC mouse.
DeskDock Server is a useful application to turn Android devices into a second Windows screen. You can connect both devices and control the applications installed on your smartphone or tablet with your computer mouse. To do this, you need to have DeskDock installed on your cell phone at the same time as the Server version on our computer. Then, from the settings section, you can enable Android as a second screen and manage it with your mouse.
• Use your computer’s mouse and keyboard with your Android devices
• Keyboard sharing supports international keyboards (eg Umlauts)
• Share clipboard between computer and Android devices
• Drag and Drop: URLs will be opened automatically, APKs will be installed
• Shortcuts for turning off-screen, multitouch, quickly changing volume, screen brightness
• Supports Windows, Linux, and macOS
• Works on all Android versions starting from 4.1
• NO rooted device required
• Connect multiple Android devices to one computer
• Flexible arrangement of devices
• Customizable mouse button actions
• Customizable mouse pointer speed
This app can be described as an unofficial successor to ShareKM, or an Android version of Synergy. It could also be described as a Virtual KVM Switch or a Software KVM Switch solution.
The shared clipboard could be considered an Android equivalent to the universal clipboard between iOS and macOS.
On Android O and beyond, this app uses an Accessibility Service to display a mouse cursor above the System UI. This service is used exclusively for the described purpose and is an integral requirement to provide a consistent user experience for the users of the application, in particular those who suffer from motor impairment.
The Java Runtime version 1.7 or later is needed on the computer. Depending on your system, device drivers may have to be installed.
Important: Bugs and problems might cross your way. If something does not work, please do not write bad reviews, but send an email to the support email address listed below or in the app so I actually have a chance to help you or fix the issues. Thanks!