Soo, I found a way to downgrade iPhone 4s to iOS 6.1.3 without Jailbreak Free method reading complete post…
As you might know… To downgrade the iPhone 4s to iOS 6.1.3 you need an app called kDFU.This app allows you to downgrade the iPhone by simply booting in KDFU mode (or DFU userland) and restoring the device with a signed OTA .ipsw.
But you need jailbreak for that… and if you have an iPhone 4s with Setup.app enabled you can only Jailbreak if you have an Apple paid developer account and that’s expensive.
So let’s just go to the tutorial…
- You need to put your iPhone 4s in Pwned DFU mode with your Arduino Setup
- After that go to your macOS machine and open Sliver v6.1
- Now go to the Ramdisk bypass section, select iPhone 4s, and on the ramdisk section select “IBSS Only” and send it to the iDevice
- After that go to your windows machine and open 3UTools
- Connect your iPhone 4s and go to the pro flash section
- Import the OTA .ipsw file (the link for it is on the bottom of this post)
- And then just flash it 🙂 enjoy
To remove the Setup. app on iOS 6.1.3 is the same process as the other ones xD
Does anyone know how to jailbreak an unactivated iPhone 4s in 6.1.3?? pls let me know
It works on all these Devices :))