MTK Auth Bypass Tool V43 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK-powered phone quite easily.
Nowadays, every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool 43 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK-based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
What’s new – MTK Meta Mode Utility:
MTK META Utility V43:
– Improved Samsung force Brom from download mode operation without test point and added more devices.
– In this version we don’t replace all preloader data, we only removed the first char of EMMC_BOOT1/UFS_LU0 buffer and replaced it with FF.
– added a list of preloader files for most common Samsung MTK devices to exit brom all BITs.
– added a list of PIT files for most common Samsung MTK devices to exit the rebuild partition table for all BITs.
– Now the original PIT will be saved with the device model number and version to be used later for Rebuild PMT I Download Mode after Exit BootROM.
– The correct steps to Force/Exit BootROM mode, are explained in the images below.
– After flash BL only via ODIN, the device should boot normally to the system if not booted and asked for VBMETA AVB verification for partitions except the preloader you need to flash full firmware (4 files with reparation option enabled).
– Fixed LG Preloader crash and port detection, the issue was caused due to two interfaces which are (USB MODEM & USB SERIAL),
– So now you can service LG devices which blocked bootrom via META Mode you can read/write NV partitions and (md1img, protect partitions, proinfo).
– Added more META mode information full list of build properties which common in android devices.
– GUI fixed and software internal functions optimized.
– We’re still working on a solution for one-click exit brom mode and boot to the system normally and also working for KG locked devices hopefully will be ready soon in near future stay tuned.
– We still recommend using this function only for (A326B/U/W and A125F, A41) since these are the only devices we had in our lab.
a lot of users have reported that all Samsung MTK devices are ok with this method, but we recommend testing only with the mentioned list.
* Please don’t try this method with :
– KG Locked devices.
– Devices with Sec Ctrl Status 0.
– Tracfone devices.
& The software is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement, USE it at your own risk.
How To Use?
- Download & Unzip the MTK Auth Bypass Tool or MTK Meta Mode Utility to your computer.
- Run MTKMETAUtility.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process does not work, use the Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tools like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, or CM2 to unlock your phone.