MTK Auth Bypass Tool V70 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK-powered phone quite easily.
Nowadays, every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK META Utility V70 :
& Release date – 11.11.2022
- New Features and Enhancements :
- Added Patch Xiaomi Qualcomm Firmware to Disable MI Cloud Lock.
- The software will create a backup from the original file, before the patch process, (can be restored in case anything goes wrong after the patch process),
after the patch, you will need to flash (MODEM & PERSIST) partitions,
you can’t add a new account (no access to the MI ACC server).
- The patch can be removed by firmware update (USB/OTA), and will not be removed with an ordinary soft reset, you will need to select (the MODEM – NON-HLOS.bin) file for the patch.
This feature already exists and is available to operate with many tools (but doing it manually is FUN).
- Application GUI updated.
- Phased out :
- VIVO New Sec Read Info => [We have analyzed and reviewed the risks of this operation for VIVO MTK devices with UFS-based chipsets (This option can reset the device to BootROM mode, despite the fuses and test-point disabled, but it will also remove the calibration data such as IMEI/Fingerprint data), the option is disabled temporally.
However, you were still able to use the previous versions to access this feature].
$ – We allow the use of this software under certain circumstances, therefore.
This software is provided ‘as-is’, without any express or implied warranty.
In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software, please only use it for legal servicing and maintenance of mobile phones, and must not be used for illegal purposes.
- Use it at your own risk.