The UFED (Universal Forensics Extraction Device) is a product series of the Israeli company Cellebrite, which is used for the extraction and analysis of data from mobile devices by law enforcement agencies. Cellebrite UFED device for extracting forensics information from mobile devices.
What phones does cellebrite support?
iOS Device Support
- Gain access to the widest range of iOS devices
- Gain After First Unlock (AFU) access to locked iOS devices
- Access and decode third-party app data, chat conversations, email attachments, deleted content, and more
Android Device Support
- Support the widest range of Android devices from leading vendors such as Samsung, Huawei, LG, Motorola, Nokia, OPPO, Xiaomi, and many others*
- Gain After First Unlock (AFU) access to locked Android devices protected with the latest encryption and software updates
- Gain access to 3rd party app data, chat conversations, downloaded emails and email attachments, deleted content, and more
Retrieve Maximum Data With Industry-Leading Capabilities
Increase your chances of finding incriminating evidence with the most trusted solution in the industry that provides lawful access to inaccessible data within all iOS and high-end Android devices.
Overcome device locks and encryption
- Perform a forensically sound physical or full file-system extraction
- Gain access to highly-protected areas like the Secure Folder and iOS Keychain, native OS databases, leading messaging and social media apps, emails, and deleted content
Support for the Widest Range of Devices
Our certified digital intelligence experts can also help you lawfully access damaged iOS and Android devices using advanced in-lab-only techniques.
Cellebrite UFED V7.58
What’s new in Cellebrite UFED v7.58:
Collect and decode additional secure applications – You can now collect and decode the data from more applications that leverage Keystore for additional security including Samsung Rubin and Instagram Cloud Token
Support for Android 13 Beta – First-to-market FFS support for eligible devices running Android 13 Beta, using the relevant “Live” methods.
New device connection screen – The Device connection screen has a newer look and feel. Each option includes a short description under the Details dropdown.
Smart flow for Android devices (BETA feature) – Smart flow is a simplified flow that automatically selects the appropriate “Live” access method for unlocked Android devices (such as Qualcomm Live, Exynos Live, etc.). There is no need to select the device profile and method. Connect the device – the relevant access method is automatically applied Available
|Name||Cellebrite UFED Setup 220.127.116.11|
1 thought on “Download New Cellebrite UFED Setup 18.104.22.168￼”