UFi Box is a powerful EMMC Service Tool that can Read EMMC user data, as well as repair, resize, format, erase, read write and update the firmware on EMMC in Samsung, china phones SK Hynix, Toshiba, Kingston, micron, and other brands.
UFi Box is a tool to repair phones with the ability to:
- Repair EMMC
- Resize EMMC
- Format EMMC
- Write full data, erase fully
- Read boot1
- Read boot2
- Read EXT CSD
- Read User Data
- Update firmware
- Via test point
Features UFI Box:
USB 2.0 High-Speed(480 Mbps)
Modern design, with built-in LDO Voltage Out and external power source
Secured with Java smart card and online system
Multiprotocol ready, with 20 (13 usable) multi-purpose IO pins and 1 Full-Speed USB-HOST
Integrated software managed over-current protection
The lowest-cost universal software platform in the market
Work with standalone and user-friendly software
Strong and secure software platform integrated with online(server-based) security
Planned to support as many as possible up-to-date repair solutions
Integrated file synchronizing function
UFI Dongle is a security dongle to be used with UFI Android ToolBox, No additional activation is needed.
Ultra-low-cost, Rich features, Using the same software used by UFIBOX.
• Universal Platform with support for almost all Android brands and models in the market
• Debrick Android Intel devices(ASUS, Lenovo, etc)
• Debrick Android Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008(Xiaomi, Oppo, etc) devices
• Debrick Android MediaTek(Meizu, Oppo, etc) devices
• Repair Imei for Android Intel, Qualcomm, MediaTek (and another platform in a future update)
• Normal flashing via Fastboot, Intel, Qualcomm Sahara or Firehose protocol, and MediaTek
• Regularly Updated Support files for Firmware
– Universal Android Fastboot flash client
– Brand and Model-based firmware definition
– Support for Official ASUS .raw and .zip files
– Backup and Restore Android user data, apk files before and after flashing
– Factory reset(erase cache and data ) for Android devices
– “Factory erase before flash” to clean up user data
– “Erase all partitions(black phone)”, this will erase all user data partitions including factory and config, IMEI, and calibration data will be permanently deleted.
this should only be used for “empty board”, for example after you replace the eMMC.
– Included Root script for ASUS Intel devices(‘#’ icon), based on: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/intel-android-devices-root-temp-cwm-t2975096
there are 4 fastboot OEM triggers available. For newer devices usually “T4” will work, but for A400CG please select “T2”.
– Intel SoC Platform Flasher for bricked devices
Supported platform: Moorestown, Medfield, Merrifield, Moorefield, CloverView, and CloverViewPlus
– Pre-packaged debrick file(UFI-ASUS_intel_debrick_package.zip) available for the following devices:
– Imei repair for Intel SoC platform, especially for ASUS Intel devices.
– Imei repair for Qualcomm and MediaTek(AT mode or META mode).
WARNING: IMEI Changing is illegal in most countries. Only use this function to restore the original IMEI !!!
– Dump all the eMMC partitions
extcsd, boot1, boot2, gp part, and user area partition
– Read and write single partitions for example factory, config, modemst1, modemst2, etc
WARNING: dump result might be corrupted due to the limitation of ADB server and client in the windows environment, to resolve this please insert MicroSD into the device and use the “Dump to microSD” checkbox
– Screencap to capture the device screen, which might be useful for documentation or repairing a phone with faulty LCD
– Clear or Disable the PERM_WRITE_PROTECT bit in the CSD field, to fix or avoid the “cannot be wiped” problem
– DragAndDrop handler for ADB sideload
– DragAndDrop handler for apk install
What are the supported OSes?
UFI software is developed inside Windows 7 64bit environment, but it can work with All other Windows versions starting Windows XP.
However, we recommend using the software with Windows 7 or later.
We have tested the software and drivers to be working with the following OSes:
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32bit)
- Windows 7 Home (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
- Windows 8 Profesional (64bit)
- Windows 8.1 Profesional (64bit)
- Windows 10 Final (64bit)
- Windows 11 (64bit)
UFI Software version 188.8.131.5261 eMMC ToolBox changes: Requires UFIBOX with firmware version 1.15 ADD: RPMB read/write/provisioning support BUGFIX: Minor bugfixes and improvements UFS ToolBox changes: Requires UFI UFS-PROG with firmware version 1.37 ADD: RPMB read/write/provisioning support ADD: Special Task implemented BUGFIX: Fixed known Read/Write/Erase bugs BUGFIX: Minor bugfixes and improvements Android ToolBox changes: ADD: [MediaTek] Introduced Custom (DA) loader Custom loader will enables the following features: - RPMB read/write support - Lock/Unlock Bootloader and so on ADD: Bypass Security and Custom loader option BUGFIX: Minor bugfixes and improvements
|Name||UFI Box NEW UPDATE V184.108.40.20661|
|Link||Mega \ https://t.me/softwarecrackguru/646|