If your Apple Watch displays that this Apple Watch is linked to an Apple ID message, that means Find my device enabled on it and activation lock can be enabled at some point. This guide tells you what the Apple Watch activation lock is and how you can bypass it using various methods.
If your Apple Watch does not seem to get past the activation lock screen, your Watch is locked and it needs to be unlocked before you can use it. You might be surprised to see this type of lock on your device, especially if this is the first time. However, there is not much you need to worry about as this lock can indeed be unlocked with multiple methods.
The following post describes what the activation lock on an Apple Watch means, and it also shows some of the methods that you can use to remove the lock from your Watch. Whether you have unlocked the activation lock before or you have not, you will still find the procedures to be easy to follow.
♨️♨️♨️New Update ♨️♨️♨️
Fixed All bugs!!
🔊FMI OFF Not Bypass Icloud 🔊
♨️HFZ Apple iWatch V1 ♨️
One-Click FMI OFF ♨️
- -Apple Watch iCloud Remove 100% FMI OFF
- – All IOS /All Status /Clean /Blacklist/is
- – Series 1
- – Series 2
- – series 3
- Per Ecid Can Added
- Api 24/7
- Supported On 24/7
Some Highlights of HFZ Apple iWatch Tool :
- This method supported the iWatch S1 serial, S2 series, and S3 series GPS version only. (38mm / 42mm)
- It should any ios version for fmi off
- You need to buy serial separately for S1, S2, and S3
- You need Macbook, Restoring Data cable iBus for model wise, HFZ tools on MacBook.
- This Service will remove the old iCloud from iwatch and add a new Serial SN onto it. After changing the serial you need to perform a hard reset or restore via iTunes to start again.
- You can restore and restart after this process.
- No need to jailbreak, this tool will do all itself.
DIRECT HERE (25.1 MB) – Only For MAC COMPUTER