In This Post Download (all version) Qualcomm Product Support Tools
QPST download comes referring to “Qualcomm Product Support Tools” which is a flash program can be used to flash Stock Firmware on Qualcomm Devices. QPST tool download can be used by a wide range of devices from various manufacturers to easily flash firmware files. It simply as to download the possible latest firmware and flash on the needed device. So as long as you are owning a Qualcomm device from Smartphones to Tablets powered Qualcomm chipsets, you are allowed QPST Flash Tool Download. And this is all the instruction manuals for it.
Following Features of QPST Flash Tool
QPST Tool comes as an installer application, which means in order to use the application you have to install it on your computer.
It allows you to monitor the status of active devices, available serial ports, and active clients. QPST Configuration can be used on other QPST clients.
It allows you to save the service programming data to file and flash the same service programming file on multiple devices.
It allows you to Flash stock firmware (ROM) on any Qualcomm smartphone and Tablets. It also allows you to backup and restores non-volatile (NV) memory contents.
It allows you to access the Qualcomm Device NV items which control the RF usage. These features only work with SURF and FFA devices, it may not work on other device models.
Inbuild QFIL Flash Tool:
QPST Tool comes with the inbuilt QFIL Flash Tool, which also allows you to Flash Stock Firmware on Qualcomm smartphone and Tablets.
Download QPST Flash Tool – All Versions
Unzip password: gsmhelpers
QPST Application is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were searching for the latest version, then use any of the following links to get the tool on your computer:
QPST 2.7.474 – Latest
Steps to Use Qualcomm Flash Tool for Windows
Before going to the process of using Qualcomm Flash Tool for flashing your device, please keep in mind that this guide is only for Qualcomm devices (NOR and NAND Flash). Follow the steps properly.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Qualcomm USB Drivers on your computer. If in case you have already installed the Qualcomm drivers on your PC, then skip this step.
- Next, download the latest Qualcomm Flash Tool from the links given above and install it on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- Now, go to the drive C: Program Files Qualcomm QPST bin path. You will see plenty of files in this folder.
- Connect your Qualcomm device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Next, open the QPST Configuration.
- Click on the Port Menu.
- Click on the starts clients menu and select the Software Download option. A dialog box will appear.
- Now, click on the little box beside of device image and then click on the Browse option.
- We assume that you have already downloaded the firmware on your computer.
- Locate the firmware (.hex) on your computer.
- In the Boot image, click on the Browse button and select the BOOT_LOADER.HEX file.
- Click on the Start button to initiate the flashing process.
- Once the installation process completes, you will get successfully installed/updated notification. Remove the device and restart it.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
GSMHelpers won’t be responsible for any kind of damage or error occurs to your handset. Proceed at your own risk. Additionally, you can use QFIL Tool for your device as an alternative.