How to Fix the Android Logo Issue (a326f, u6)
If you are encountering the Android logo issue (a326f, u6), where your phone gets stuck on the Android logo and doesn’t boot up properly, you can try the following steps to fix the problem:
- Download the up_param.img file: You can download the up_param.img file from Here
- Transfer the up_param.img file to your phone’s SD card: Copy the downloaded up_param.img file to the root directory of your phone’s SD card.
- Boot into recovery mode: To boot into recovery mode, turn off your phone and then press and hold the power button and the volume up button simultaneously until you see the recovery menu.
- Enable ADB: In the recovery menu, select the “ADB” option to enable ADB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to your computer: Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt or terminal window: Open a command prompt or terminal window on your computer.
- Change directory to the platform-tools folder: Navigate to the platform-tools folder inside the Android SDK installation directory.
- Execute the following commands: Type the following commands into the command prompt or terminal window, pressing Enter after each command:
adb shell su dd if=/sdcard/up_param.img of=/dev/block/sdc42
- Reboot your phone: Once the commands have finished executing, reboot your phone. The Android logo issue should be fixed, and your phone should boot up normally.
If the issue persists, you may need to consider flashing a new firmware image to your phone. This is a more advanced procedure and should only be attempted by experienced users.