How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro Fastboot Mode Recover Trick – In this guide, we are going to show you the steps to unbrick Realme X2 /X2 Pro professional devices via Fastboot Commands. Not several devices may claim the sort of dominance that the professional variant of this device managed to attain in such a brief span of your time. boast of an extremely spectacular specs sheet, the powerful flower 855+ chipset combined with up to walloping 12GB of RAM and 256GB storage, it’s managed to checkmark most of the stipulations for the final user.
This same tradition has been carried on in custom development also, citing smiles to the faces of technical school enthusiasts. Once you’ve got unbolted the device’s bootloader via In-Depth check APK, there’s a truckload of tweaks to undertake out. From flashing custom ROMs to putting in custom recoveries like TWRP or OrangeFox, the chances stand endless. on similar lines, you may even root your device via Magisk, with or while not victimization TWRP Recovery.
But this can be only 1 side. As each coin has 2 sides, a similar is that the case here also. On one hand, these tweaks find yourself adding a lot of functionalities to your device. On the opposite facet although, you may invite risks if you don’t perform the steps properly or flash associate degree incorrect binary. All this might cause a bricked or boot-looped device. however, fret not. notwithstanding that happens, there’s a handy resolution. This guide can show you the steps to unbrick the Realme X2 and X2 professional devices via Fastboot Commands.
The below directions area unit listed out underneath separate sections for easy understanding. ensure to follow within the very same sequence as mentioned. what is more, you may additionally use these directions if you’re simply wanting to flash the stock microcode manually onto your ‘working device’ via Fastboot Commands? however, in this case, ensure to unlock the device’s bootloader yet.
With that aforementioned, let’s currently flip our attention towards the directions to unbrick your Realme X2/X2 professional device via Fastboot Commands. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be command accountable just in case of an atomic war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if something happens to your device and information by activity the below steps.
Install Android SDK
First and foremost, you will have to install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC. This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one. So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC. Doing so will give you the platform-tools folder, which will be used throughout this guide.
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro – Boot Bricked Realme X2/X2 Pro to Fastboot Mode
Since your device is in a bootloop/soft-brick state, you cannot use the adb reboot bootloader command. Hence you will have to opt for the hardware key combinations. Here’s how it could be done:
- To begin with, power off your device (if you can’t do so via the Power key then let the battery drain out).
- Once it turns off, press and holds the Power and Volume Down keys for a few seconds,
- Your device will be booted to Fastboot Mode. Now connect it to the PC via USB cable.
Download Realme X2/X2 Pro Fastboot ROM
Realme provides the firmware files in OZIP format. The issue with this format is that you cannot directly flash it via Fastboot Commands. For that, you will first have to convert this OZIP firmware to Fastboot Images format so as to make it eligible for flashing. Fortunately, XDA Recognized Developer acervenky has already done this task.
|Realme X2 Pro||CN||A11||AFH|
|Realme X2 Pro||EU||A06||AFH|
|Realme X2 Pro||IN||A07||AFH|
|Realme X2 Pro||IN||A09||AFH|
He has uploaded the firmware for both these devices belonging to different regions. So if your device belongs to this region and more importantly it matches the firmware version currently installed on your device, then you could directly pick up the Fastboot ROM file from above. However, if it’s a different firmware build, then you will have to manually convert this OZIP to Fastboot ROM. For that, please refer to our guide to Below.
How to Extract Fastboot Images from .ozip File | Guide For Oppo/Realme
Before we list out the steps, there are a few tools and software that needs to be installed onto your PC. So head over to the below requirements section and make sure to grab the required files.
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro -Prerequisites
- Download the Python software.
- Next up, download the OZIP stock firmware for your Oppo or Realme devices.
- Then download the OZIP Decrypt Tool.
- Also, download the URT Tool on your PC.
The usage of each of these tools will become perfectly clear as and when you use them, instructions for which is given below. On that note, here are the steps to extract fastboot images from .ozip file for Realme/Oppo devices.
Instruction Steps – How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro
- First and foremost, install the Python software on your PC. Double click on the EXE file to launch the setup and then proceed with the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Then extract the contents of the OZIP Decrypt Tool to a convenient location on your PC.
- Inside that folder, while pressing the Shift key, right-click on an empty location, and select Open PowerShell Window here.
- Execute the below command inside the PowerShell to install the required dependencies: pip install -r requirements.txt
- Now move the OZIP stock firmware inside the OZIP Decrypt Tool folder.
- Drag and drop the OZIP stock firmware onto the ozipdecrypt.py script file. The decryption process will now begin and should take some time.
- When it’s done, you will get a ZIP file of the same name as that of the OZIP firmware.
- You will now have to move this firmware ZIP file inside the URT Tool folder.
- Now launch the URLTool by double-clicking on the URTTool.bat file
- The tool will now ask you to select the firmware file. Since there is only one firmware file inside the URT folder, you should see the firmware file occupy the first spot. So type in 1 and hit Enter.
- In the next menu that appears, select the ‘extract android image’ option. This is again the first option, so type 1 and hit Enter.
- The extraction process will now begin and you might see a few error messages, ignore them, they aren’t going to be any cause of concern. Once the extraction is done, the tool will notify you of the same.
- Furthermore, you will also see a newly created folder named 01-Project inside the URT Tool folder. Go to this folder and you could then access the extracted system, vendor, and other dump files.
- 01-Project folder
- Inside this folder, there will be a folder named 1-Sources. From this folder, you could get hold of the boot, system, and vendor image files.
- 1-Sources folder
- Apart from the dump and IMG files, you could access other files from the firmware ZIP file that we had placed inside the URT Tool folder.
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro -Transfer Realme X2/X2 Pro Fastboot ROM to ADB Folder
Once you have got hold of the Fastboot ROM file, transfer its content to the platform-tools folder on your PC. Make sure you transfer all the four IMG files, i.e. boot.img, system.img, vbmeta.img, and vendor.img.
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro – Open CMD Window inside ADB
- Head over to the platform tools folder.
- Then type in CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter.
- This will launch the Command Prompt inside the ADB directory.
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro – Commands and Unbrick It
It’s now time to flash all these four files to the Realme X2/X2 Pro respective partitions and hence unbrick it. So type in the following commands in the CMD window that is opened inside the platform-tools folder:
- First off, flash the boot.img to the boot partition:fastboot flash boot boot.img
- After this, flash the system.img to the system partition:fastboot flash system system.img
- Next up, flash vbmeta.img file:fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- Finally, flash the vendor.img file to the vendor partition:fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
- Once done, you may now reboot your device to the OS via the below command:fastboot reboot
That’s it. This wall all from this guide to unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro via Fastboot Commands. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
Cover in this post ,
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro,
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro in fastboot mode,
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro Free of cost,
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro without auth,
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro with command prompt,
How to Unbrick Realme X2/X2 Pro in a single click,