Jio Phone L2403N is a popular feature phone model that is widely used in India. One of the most common issues faced by Jio Phone users is the charging problem. In this article, we will discuss the full USB charging way solution with a jumper for Jio Phone L2403N.
Step 1: Check the Charging Port
The first step in fixing a charging problem with Jio Phone L2403N is to check the charging port. Sometimes, dust and debris can accumulate inside the charging port, preventing the charger from making a proper connection. Use a soft brush or compressed air to clean the charging port and try to charge your phone again.
Step 2: Check the Charger
If cleaning the charging port doesn’t solve the problem, the next step is to check the charger. Make sure the charger you are using is compatible with Jio Phone L2403N. Check the charger’s output voltage and current rating, which should be mentioned on the charger itself. If the charger is not working, try using another charger or borrow one from a friend.
Step 3: Check the Battery
The battery should be examined next whether the charger is functioning properly. The phone’s battery should be taken out and examined for bulges or other damage. You must get a new battery if the current one is damaged.
Step 4: Check the USB Charging Circuit
If the charging port, charger, and battery are all working fine, the problem could be with the USB charging circuit. You must disassemble the phone and find the USB charging circuit on the PCB board in order to inspect it.
Step 5: Full USB Charging Way Solution with Jumper
If the USB charging circuit is faulty, the full USB charging way solution with a jumper can be used to fix the problem. This solution involves connecting two points on the PCB board using a jumper wire. The steps are as follows:
- Remove the phone’s battery and back case first.
- The screws holding the PCB board in place should be removed with a screwdriver.
Locate the charging circuit on the PCB board. This circuit will include a capacitor, a diode, and a fuse among other parts.
- Use a multimeter to check if the charging circuit is getting power. Place one probe on the positive pin of the charging port and the other probe on the ground pin. If there is no voltage reading, the problem is with the USB charging circuit.
- Connect the two points on the PCB board using a jumper wire. The two points are located on the opposite side of the charging port. The jumper wire should be soldered in place using a soldering iron with a fine tip.
- Reassemble the phone and use a charger to test it out.
If your Jio Phone L2403N is not charging properly, there could be several reasons for it. You can locate the issue and resolve it on your own by following the instructions provided in this article. It is preferable to take your phone to a reputable repair shop if you are not confident disassembling or soldering a phone.