Jio has launched a new app for Jio Partners i.e. jio pos plus app. This app is specially created for Jio Retailer and this app is a one-stop solution to retailers for managing all the Jio customer-related activities. Jio Retailers can recharge their customer’s mobile number, pay their bills, issue them new jio sim, activate their jio sim, do digital KYC and much more. In this article, we are going to share every single information and method for jio pos plus update or download jio pos plus apk easily.
Reliance Jio is the first Indian mobile network operator to gain millions of customer database in such a short time. The milestone achieved by Reliance Jio would not be possible if they haven’t provided free service i.e. free internet, calls, SMS for a whole year and after it, they had dominated the whole telecom market by providing a huge amount of data per day at very affordable prices. Previously, we used to pay Rs 300 or more for 1GB 4G data which we use for an entire month but after Jio’s digital revolution, we are getting 1GB 4G data or more per day with free calling for the entire month at the same price.
Isn’t that awesome? And due to this, customers were and are migrating to Reliance Jio to get maximum benefits. Due to the increasing number of users under Jio database, distributors, preferred retailers and retailers started showing interest in promoting Jio products and services to the customers.
Previously, Jio retailers don’t have any platform to perform all the Jio related activities and but now, they don’t need to worry a bit because Jio has launched a new jio retailer app i.e. Jio pos plus update the app through which retailers can manage all the Jio sim & products in their retail store.
This app can be managed by Jio partners only not the Jio customers. Now, you may be thinking what I meant by saying Jio Partners? Right? Well, we are going to explain it to you now.
Announcement: Jio has recently launched a new app i.e. jiopos lite (almost similar name as jio pos plus app) in which any individual can come jio associate/jio partner. Despite the similar name, both these apps are different in working. Jio pos plus app is only for jio retailers while jiopos lite app can be used by any jio sim users. You can learn more about this app here JioPos lite app.
Who are Jio Partners?
Jio partners are the person who are doing business i.e. by promoting Jio products and making the stock available to the general public or we can say Jio customers. The business model can be of any type i.e. B2B (business to business) or B2C (business to consumer).
Types of Jio Partners:-
- Jio Distributor: The catalyst who enable the availability of products and services to point of sales and retail outlets with adequate width, depth & range of stocks.
- Jio Preferred Retailer: Key large retail outlets showcasing the entire range of products and services with live demos to enhance Digital consumer experience.
- Jio Retailer: Retail outlets selling the device and telecom products and services to consumers.
These are the 3 types of jio partners and Jio pos plus app is specially designed and created for 3rd partner i.e. Jio retailers. Other Jio partners i.e. Jio Distributor and Jio Preferred Retailer can’t use this app for managing their store activities. If you want to become jio retailer but don’t know how then you need to check out this article How to become jio retailer.
Now, we are going to share all the details about jio pos app its features and benefits.
What is Jio POS Plus?
Jio POS plus app is a one-stop platform for Jio retailers to perform all their customer’s Jio sim or Jio products related activities i.e. mobile recharge, pay bill, digital or aadhaar eKYC, device or accessories sale and purchase, manage products inventory or stock & return products.
Features of Jio Pos App:-
1) Retailers can recharge their customer’s mobile number and pay their postpaid bills.
2) Retailers can do digital KYC of their customer within few clicks.
3) Bring other telecom operator’s customer under Jio database i.e. by doing MNP port process using jio plus app.
4) Complete GST Registration of the customer.
5) Do Aadhaar eKYC registration of jio customer.
6) The retailer can purchase and sale the accessories and devices i.e. LYF devices and related accessories.
7) Retailers can order Jio products through the app.
8) Retailers can manage their jio product’s inventory and stock within few clicks.
9) Retailers can also return jio products back to the distributors or preferred retailers.
Benefits of Jio Plus App:-
After all, jio pos app is meant for doing business with Reliance Jio so there must be some profit for using the app. Jio pos plus app makes the managing products and service of jio very easy and also gives profit to the retailer for using the app. Retailers get a commission on recharge or bills payment and they also get profit for activating new jio sim and bringing customers to Jio database.
Reliance Jio gives 4% commission on the total amount of mobile recharge or bills payment and retailers also get around Rs 40 for activating new jio customer i.e. they will get Rs 40 for bringing every new customer on Reliance Jio platform.
Retailers also received a fixed amount of incentives based on their sale of jio products i.e. Jio phone, JioFi, LYF devices etc.
Till now, we have explained every single detail about the app, features, benefits and now, you must have questions in your mind i.e.
- How do I install Jio POS app?
- How do I update Jio POS?
So now, we are going to share the steps to download or update the app through a third-party app or through jio pos plus apk.
Steps For Jio Pos Plus Update or App APK Download:-
The app is not available on play store officially so the only way to download the app is through other resources i.e. through a third-party app or by downloading jio pos plus apk directly.
#1 Method – Through a Third-Party App :
There is an app in the playstore which provides jio pos plus apk i.e. latest version to the jio retailers. The name of the app is the Intelligent Hub app (Formerly Airwatch Agent). Now, we are going to share some details about the intelligent hub and after that, we are going to share the steps to download jio pos plus update version through air watch agent app or intelligent hub app.
About Intelligent Hub App (Formerly AirWatch Agent App) :
Intelligent Hub app (Formerly Airwatch Agent App) is launched by VMware Workspace ONE. This app is the single destination where employees can have enhanced user experience with unified onboarding, catalog, and access to services such as People, Notifications, and Home.
Download Jio Pos Plus APK Through Intelligent Hub App :
1) Download Intelligent Hub App From Here
2) Open the app
3) You will be asked to enter your email address or server address. Simply, enter “jio.awds1.ril.com” and click on “Next”
4) Enter “partners” in the group ID field and click on “Next”
5) Grant all the permission and login to your account.
6) You will see the homepage of the app. Now, to download jio pos plus update version, click on “App Catelog”
7) You will see a pop up to open the app in the browser, simply select the browser you use.
8) A new link will open in your browser and you will see a list of apps in which JioPos plus app will be on the top of the list.
9) Click on “Download” or “Update”
10) Click on “Update”
11) After the jioPos app is successfully downloaded, you need to check whether your smartphones allow installation of the non-official app or not else you are going to get “Installed block error”. To check “Allow installation of the non-official app or unknown sources”, go to “Settings” > “Security”. You will see this option.
12) Turn this option and open Intelligent hub app again.
13) Click on “Managed Apps” > “Tab to upgrade”
14) Follow the further process.
That’s it. You have successfully downloaded jio pos plus update version or latest version.
#2 Method – Through Latest APK Version (Download Link) :
Note: Jio pos 12.5.3 has some bugs which are causing the app to crash and digital KYC bug so Jio had launched a new app version i.e. 12.6.4.
Jio Pos Plus APK Latest Version Download Link :
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
This app has access to:
1) Modify system settings
- This app can appear on top of other apps.
2) Take picture and videos
3) Read your contacts
4) Access approximate location (network-based)
- Access precise location (GPS and network based)
5) Record audio
6) Read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Receive text messages (SMS)
7) Modify or delete the contents of your SD card
- Read the content of your SD card
8) Directly call phone numbers
- This may cost you money
- Read phone status and identity
These are the permissions that this app needs to run on your device.
Jio Pos Plus For PC or Laptop:-
Users are also searching for jio pos plus for pc download but let me tell you that Jio didn’t launch any specific application to run on PC or laptops but if you want to download jioPos plus app on pc then you need to use an emulator i.e. Bluestacks. You can run jio plus app on pc through the bluestacks app.
- Download BlueStacks App From Here (.exe file)
- After successful download, right-click on the .exe file and click on “Run as administrator”
- Select the folder
- Accept all the terms and conditions
- Follow the further process and finish the installation
- That’s it. App player will successfully be installed on your device.
- Open the app player and open our website i.e. gsmhelpers.com
- Download the latest apk and install it on your device.
That’s it. Now, you can use jio pos plus apk on pc.
Jio Pos Plus For iPhone or iOS or Jio Phone :
Many people are getting confused and searching for questions like Can we use jio pos in iPhone? and Can we use jio pos in Jio Phone? Well, here is your answer guys.
Currently, this app is available for Android users only. iPhone users or Jio phone users can’t use this app till now as there is no such app available in the market. We will update this article as soon as we got any information about the launch of the pos app on iOS or iPhone devices or Jio phone which is running on kai OS.
Official Website – Reliance Jio
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) :
Q1 – How to use jio retailer app training mode?
Jio will give you the training to use this app. And you can easily enrol in the training mode by simply selecting an option. Now, we are going to tell you how to get into training mode in the pos app?
- Open the app
- You will see this screen :
- Enter your username and password and click on the “Training Mode” checkbox
- Click on “Login”
- Now, you will start seeing a step by step guide to do various tasks in the app. You just need to take a deep look at the options and you will understand everything about this app and how to use this app.
Q2 – Why Jio pos plus app is not listed on play store?
This app is specially designed and developed for jio retailer so there is no need to get millions of installs on the app by uploading this app to the play store. A customer is given access to the app once they become a Jio retailer.
Q3 – Can a regular Jio user can use this app?
No. You can’t.
Q4 – How do I register for Jio POS Plus?
You need to become jio retailer first in order to use this app.
Q5- How do I find my Jio POS ID?
After you have successfully registered as a retailer, you will be given a shop ID and password by the distributor or jio officials that can be used to login to jio pos plus app update version.
Q6 – I am getting “Agent authentication failed error from OID” error?
You have either entered wrong ID & password or you have not become retailer yet.
Q7 – How to use jio pos plus forgot password option?
- Open the app
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Now, you will see this page on your device
- Enter your username i.e. your jio retailer ID or shop ID.
- Click on “Continue”
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number and email address
- Enter the OTP on the next page
- Enter new password in both fields. (Make sure, the password matches in both fields)
- Click on “Continue”
- That’s it. You have successfully changed your jio pos plus login password.
Q8 – I am getting “User is not present in OIAM” error?
You have either entered your wrong username or you have not registered as a retailer till now. Please, contact your area distributor or reliance Jio store from where you have applied to become Jio Retailer.
Q9 – I am getting “Failed to login. Try again.” error?
This error was coming to Android Pie users. Previously, this app was not compatible with the latest version of Android i.e. android PIE. But now, jio has launched the latest version of this app which is compatible with the latest android pie. All you need to do is to update jio pos plus to the new version.
Q10 – Why I am getting “Your account is not allowed to enrol. Please contact your system administrator, kindly do needful asap” error?
This error comes when your account hasn’t been activated yet or has been disabled. You need to contact your area distributor or visit any reliance jio store near you.
Q11 – Is downloading jio pos plus apk is secure?
Yes, this apk is 100% secure.
Q12 – Why my android device don’t support jio pos app?
Well, there are some smartphones that don’t support this app so, Jio has found a solution through which you can make this app work on your unsupported smartphone too. Jio has launched a library called JioPos EKYC Library that can help this app to run on your smartphone. Now, the question arises where to find this library and how to install it on your device?
- Well, You don’t need to find JioPosEKYCLibrary anywhere because if your device doesn’t support this app then you will get this popup when you open the app.
- Click on “OK” to continue the installation of the package. Now, a new window will open on your device.
- Click on “Install”
- That’s it.
Q13 – How to check jio pos recharge history?
- Click on “Menu” > “MIS & Reports“
- Click on the select box and you will see many options i.e. STORE SALES, DEPARTMENT SALES, CASHIER SALES, CASH OFFICE MNMGT AND ELECTRONIC JOURNAL. Select “ELECTRONIC JOURNAL” from the options.
- Click on “Tap to select date“. Select the date or period of which you want to see details and click on “Generate“
- Now, you will see many options like POS number, transaction number, cashier ID, tender name, customer details, amount and authorization code. If you want to check any specific details and click accordingly otherwise click on “All transaction“
- Now, you will see the list of the transaction that takes place inside the date period you want have selected.
- Click on any transaction you want to check details of and you will see every single detail about that transaction on your screen.
- That’s it.
Q14 – How to change the registered number on jio pos plus app?
- Click on “Menu” > “Settings“
- Click on “Register your mobile“
- You will see a slide mentioning your current agent mobile number. Edit your new mobile number and click on “UPDATE MOBILE“
- An OTP will be sent to your previous registered number for security purpose. Enter the OTP and submit it.
- Your new mobile number will get registered within 24 hours.
NOTE: You will get only activation OTP on the new number. All other messages will be sent to the number you have used while registering for retailership.
That’s it. You have successfully changed your jio pos registered mobile number.
Wrapping Up :
We have shared all the details about jio pos plus apk or how to download jio pos plus update version. If you have any issues or queries then feel free to comment below. We will help you as soon as possible.
Share this article with your friends and family.