MTK Auth Bypass Tool V18 is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK powered phone quite easily.
If you want to flash firmware or Remove the pattern, password from your Android phone then first you have to use the boot protection bypass tool to disable the secure Boot and detect the phone in SP or any other Unlock tool. So, Download MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool v18 with a proper installation guide to use the tool on your PC for free.
Nowadays, Every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTKSecBootDisable helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool V18:
- Huawei FRL-L22 (Y9A) switches to Brom mode with a single click without an update.app file (switch from upgrade mode to Brom for flash mode operation without test point).
- after the switch you can use any tool (sigma, cm2) for Huawei ID and other operations, after finishing the desired operation flash preloader file to get the device working again.
currently, it’s working only under 123 ver, will update later for the latest versions like 167 – 170.
- merged and fixed mtk OFP multi-super region extractor (auto rename preloader and scatter fixed and skipped remove the directory if extraction directory already exists).
- added disable pay joy app via ADB.
- Meta mode options updated to support LG and HMD MTK devices.
How To Use?
- Download & Unzip the MediaTek Secure Boot Disable Tool to your computer.
- Run MTKSecDisable.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process does not work, use the Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tool like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, CM2 to unlock your phone.