MTK Auth Bypass Tool V26 is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK powered phone quite easily.
Nowadays, every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool v26 helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
Supported Cpu’s (MediaTek):
- added eMMC Test (Health check) via META Mode.
- added (Read, Write, Format) partitions via META Mode.
- fixed Dump eMMC EXT_CSD via META Mode.
- several fixes, including reboot option for (DAA, SBC) only secure targets.
As mentioned in previous posts, some vendors did not enable or blocked the META Driver on their kernels, for example, Huawei and Samsung + (OPPO 2021 security updates).
- For other vendors it should work fine, nor model or chipset specified, seems to be a generic thing.
some of the tested brands (Vivo, Xiaomi, Alcatel, LG, Tecno, Infinix, Huawei devices with Android 6 and lower, and more).
- Thanks to the MetaCore library.
- Due to plain undocumented dll calls there is no progress bar that will be available while reading the partitions from the device.
- Maximum format length is 0xBEBC200 if your given partition data is larger than 200 MB,
the software will replace only the beginning of the partition with 0xBEBC200 length.
- Meta mode doesn’t allow to read and write all partitions (limited).
- Don’t use long directories (paths).
this will be the last version of this software may be will share a copy of the source code soon.
all of the tool features were explained in the previous posts and I see a lot of youtube videos available to explain the tool options and how to use it, search for MTK Auth Bypass Tool.
the mtk exploit bypasses payloads credits to @viperbjk.
I’ve never been tired of sharing knowledge and helping people who want to learn more about this field.
thanks for the support.