MTK Auth Bypass Tool V27 is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK powered phone quite easily.
Nowadays, every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool v27 helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
Supported Cpu’s (MediaTek):
MTK Auth Bypass Tool V27 :
- added Dump PGPT via META mode.
- support eMMC – UFS – Combo Flash.
- PGPT can be used for Re-partitioning(helpful for JTAG guys)
- as we know the new MTK chipsets are patched against Brom auth bypass exploit,
(MT6877T, MT6893 New REV), means now you can read the device partition table via META mode.
- so it can be used for Dimensity 920 5G as well.
- and can be used to create an empty scatter file.
Note: GPT system is being in mtk devices since they released the MT6580 chipset back in 2016, so all chipsets before MT6580, MT6592 will not be supported because it uses different file system style (ordinary MBR).
How To Use?
- Download & Unzip the MediaTek Secure Boot Disable Tool to your computer.
- Run MTKAuthBypassToolV27.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process does not work, use the Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tool like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, CM2 to unlock your phone.