MTK Auth Bypass Tool V34 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK powered phone quite easily.
Nowadays, every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
Supported Soc’s (CPU MediaTek):
MTK META Utility V34 :
added create (PGPT and SGPT)
(primary-main & secondary-backup)
partition table from scatter file.
- to repartition PMT for empty MTK IC.
- if you have enough experts, you can resize user data length with this feature.
And never – ever touch it when you don’t know what’s used for.
- No need to search for the full eMMC dump to create potable for your device.
- The disk length will be calculated from the scatter entries.
How To Use?
- Download & Unzip the MTK Auth Bypass Tool or MTK Meta Mode Utility to your computer.
- Run MTKMETAUtility.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process does not work, use the Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tool like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, CM2 to unlock your phone.