MTK Auth Bypass Tool V37 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK powered phone quite easily.
Nowadays, every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool v37 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
MTK META Utility V37 :
- Added more 4 simple basic features :
- Samsung Factory Reset From MTP Mode
(5 different AT commands for smartphones and tablets as well).
- Generic Android Factory Reset from Fastboot Mode.
- Generic Android FRP Wipe via Fastboot Mode (BL Unlock required).
- Generic Android FRP Bypass via ADB Mode (Setup wizard finish and launcher execute).
- Overall improvements and fixes.
How To Use?
- Download & Unzip the MTK Auth Bypass Tool or MTK Meta Mode Utility to your computer.
- Run MTKMETAUtility.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process does not work, use the Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tools like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, or CM2 to unlock your phone.