MTK Auth Bypass Tool V44 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK-powered phone quite easily.
Nowadays, every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool 44 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK-based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
MTK META Utility V44 :
– Regarding Samsung MTK force BootROM without TP, now the device will boot to the system normally without flashing.
– No need to flash any file via ODIN after exit bootrom just rebuild PMT using the saved PIT file.
– Rebuild PMT is only needed for UFS chip-based devices, for eMMC devices exit brom option is enough.
– Tested with A32 5G (A326U – A326B > BIT3 to BIT7) & A12- A136U – A21 – A226B – A225M – A41 – F42.
– Now the software saves operations logs into the program directory for reports and Development support.
* Please don’t try this method with :
– KG Locked devices.
– Devices with Sec Ctrl Status 0.
– Tracfone devices.
This software is provided ‘as-is’, without any express or implied warranty.
In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
– USE it at your own risk.
How To Use?
- Download & Unzip the MTK Auth Bypass Tool or MTK Meta Mode Utility to your computer.
- Run MTKMETAUtility.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process does not work, use the Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tools like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, or CM2 to unlock your phone.