MTK Auth Bypass Tool V52 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK-powered phone quite easily.
Nowadays, every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool 52 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK-based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
MTK META Utility V52 :
– I noticed a lot of people struggling to unlock the bootloader for this model (Redmi 6A (cactus).
– Added Permanent Bootloader Unlock for Redmi 6A (cactus).
– Note: The Bootloader will be permanently unlocked after performing this operation, the reason is we set the eMMC PERM/TEMP write protect flag to the SECCFG area using the MTK CPU SBrom Crypto driver to prevent BL re-lock after boot-up.
– We set a small check flag to ensure the device model is (Redmi 6A) the method is risky, so please try to operate with any different model code.
– Added eMMC/UFS health check from BootROM mode.
– The method uses a DA logging handler to init the IC and dump info from :
– the deep logging system is statically implemented in the DA as well to detect HW faults, could work even in dead DRAM case
& please don’t try to operate this method with brands like (Infinix/Tecno) – the device might stuck at Brom mode after a health check and will need to disconnect the battery to get the device working again.
– Added Dump and parse EXT_CSD registers via BootROM mode (implanted in eMMC/UFS health check function).
– The method supports only MediaTek 64bit-based chipsets.
– Added Huawei Y9A FRL-L22 Force Brom mode from Upgrade Mode.
– Added Huawei Y9A FRL-L22 Exit Brom mode.
– Fixed VIVO New security (MT6768-MT6833P-MT6853) Read Info only from preloader mode.
$ – This software is provided ‘as-is’, without any express or implied warranty.
In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
– Use it at your own risk.