For those looking for a patched Odin 3.13.1 version that is a newer build.
It ignores both the sha256 fails and the model mismatches.- Developed and successfully tested for Verizon Samsung s8 g950u to g950u1 and combination firmware packages.- Confirmed working on an unlocked S9+ g965U1 to VZW g965u.- additional confirmation: G950w from G950u
Attached is the latest patched odin3 v3.13.1 windows version
Be careful flashing!
- Added Stock Odin 3.13.1 sourced from pedant87 / Added PatcheD Odin v3.13.1
- Added PatcheD v3.13.3 and original 3.13.3 for windows, Merry Christmas!
- Added the only clean and original v3.14.1 for windows sourced from henklbr
- Added ModdeD/PatcheD 3.14.1 for windows! Supports newer phone flashing methods (android 10 aka android Q)! A new check method for a carrier flash halt has been removed!
Caution #1 – There are many original/mod/patch copies floating around the internet with redirected links and other misleading claims and changes. The XDA links below are the only source for clean originals and the original 3B files.
Caution #2 – There is a newer 3.14.4 version of Odin floating about. It appears to be a hacked version 3.14.1 (same filesize); has internal modifications and includes a known cloud-based client-server communication dll (cpprest141_2_10.dll)! I would suggest that it be avoided.
- Filename:- Odin3 v3.13.1_3B
- File Size:- 1.3 MB
- File Download:- Link
- File Type:- RAR / Portable
- File Password:- Without a password