Redmi 6a flashing with sp flash tool and dead then this post for you I have personally tested firmware with mi account and FRP already delete. only you need to flash the firmware with the latest sp flash tool with auth bypass. the method is working 100% and recovers your redmi 6a device in a minute only.
- Fix Dead Boot
- Personally tested
- Remove Mi Account
- Remove FRP Lock
- No Need Box, Dongle
- Flashing With SP Flash Tool
I found this trouble, error on all versions of stock from cust partition write, UMT, and flash tool, so I solved 100% by writing this modified one…this one already unlocked Mi account and FRP as well.
- First, you need to download the firmware:: HERE
- Extract the firmware in a c: (Recommended)
- Download SP Flash Tool (Extract on desktop)
- Download MCT MTK Auth Bypass V4 (Extract on desktop)
- Download LiBUSB Drivers and install it
- Download MTK Drivers (if already downloaded skip this step)
- Now you can ready to flash firmware, Open and run the sp flash tool and select scatter file
- Next, open the mct mtk bypass tool and run and click on the bypass button
- Next, connect redmi 6a device to the computer with the volume + button.
- Now go to sp flash tool and click on the download button and unselect the cust.img file
- Next wait for a few minutes for complete flashing once flashing is complete power on the device and check whether now the device is powered on or not.
- Enjoy !!!