In this post, I have the latest tool Samsung OTA Disabler for windows computers. it is allowed users to disable OTA Update and Remove FRP from Samsung mobile on Test Mode. The tool supports Samsung, OPPO, and VIVO smartphones and also has some advanced features in the tool to help you fix the mobile software issue.
Features SAMSUNG OTA DISABLER:
Samsung -OPPO -VIVO OTA Disable Step
- Detect Device
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Bypass FRP (ADB)
- Read System info
- Disable Security Log Agent
- VIVO Phone Exception FIX
ADB Reboot to:
- Reboot to recovery
- Reboot to bootloader
- Reboot to EDL / 9008
- Run Settings
- Reboot to download
- Enable Diag
Connect a device with USB debugging enabled and select the desired operation!
How To Use?
- First, you need to download the zip file from the below link
- Next, you can unzip all files at c: drive it’s very important
- Next, open the folder which you have to extract all files
- Run the “Samsung OTA Disabler.exe“
- Next, Install ADB Drivers to connect the device to the computer
- Connect the phone in USB Debugging mode and connect to pc and try to choose the desired operation
- Enjoy !!!