In this post, I have a solution of Installing TWRP Flasher on POCO X3 NFC Smartphone. with no risk simply install with this toolkit. After installing TWRP you also root your device with only one click.
Do you want to install TWRP custom recovery on your Poco X3 NFC without having to type any single command? Enter the TWRP Flasher Toolkit for Poco X3 codename Surya (NFC) and Karna.
This TWRP installer is compatible with both variants of the Poco X3 phone.
What is this toolkit anyway?
It is a simple tool based on a Windows Batch file allowing you to flash TWRP custom recovery.
The current version of this tool is capable of flashing unofficial TWRP made by either Mauronofrio or Mahajant99.
In short, it is a TWRP installer tool for Poco X3 NFC.
Normally, you have to download the image file manually, place it on the ADB folder, launch the Windows Command Line interface, then issue several lines of command to flash the custom recovery.
This tool simply makes the whole process much simpler and easier.
Install TWRP on Poco X3 NFC
Follow the steps below to flash TWRP custom recovery on your Poco X3 NFC (Surya/Karna) in no time.
But first, we have some words of disclaimer to be read.
This tool is provided as it is. Please understand the risks of flashing custom software on your phone.
We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this custom recovery before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
Don’t forget to make backups!
Steps to Flash TWRP
- Step 1 – Unlock the bootloader of your phone.
- Step 2 – Download and install ADB Driver on your computer.
- Step 3 – Download TWRP Flasher Toolkit from the link above to your computer. Extract the zip file using WinZip, WinRAR, 7zip, etc.
- Step 4 – Enable USB Debugging on your phone. Doing so is super easy. First, go to Settings >> About Phone >> Tap MIUI version 7 times or more >> Congratulation you are now a developer. Next, go to Settings >> Additional Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging.
- Step 5 – Go to the TWRP FLASHER POCO X3 folder extracted from the file you downloaded above.
- Step 6 – Connect your phone to the computer using its USB cable. Make sure the phone switched on.
- Step 7 – Launch up the POCOX3NFC-TWRP-FLASHER file by double-clicking on it.
- Step 8 – Press any key to continue. You’ll go to the main menu.
- Step 9 – Choose menu number 1 or 2. Type either 1 or 2 then press Enter.
- Step 10 – Make sure USB Debugging is enabled. Simply press any key to continue since we have done this since step 4 above.
- Step 11 – Your Poco X3 is now connected. Press Enter to reboot your phone into Fastboot mode (Bootloader mode).
- Step 12 – Once you’ve seen the Mi Bunny Fastboot logo on the phone screen, press Enter on your keyboard to start flashing.
- Step 13 – Wait for the tool to do its magic. And,… you have successfully flashed TWRP!
- Step 14 – Finally, press any key to continue booting your Poco X3 NFC to TWRP recovery for the very first time.
- Step 15 – Do the Swipe to Allow Modifications. This task is needed once only.
- Congratulations! You installed TWRP and are ready to use. You can proceed further with rooting your phone if you wish. Or you can simply reboot the system and root it later.