Xiaomi Qualcomm Flashing Without Auth Locked Bootloader Via HalabTech Tool v2.0 is a small tool for windows computers that allowed users to one-click flashing auth-locked bootloader devices. the tool has required a login for first-time users. the login creation is free from halabtech tool.
- Unlock Bootloader Temporary
- 💨Redmi note9s (curtana)
- 💨Redmi note 9 pro (jouses)
- 💨Redmi note 10 pro max (sweet -sweetin)
- 💨Mi note 10 (toco)
- 💨poco x3 NFC – Surya
- 💨pocophone x3 pro – Vayu
Changelog !!! Added new models - Mi 9T - Mi 10T Fastboot Added - Read info - Reset FRP
How To Use?
- First, you need to download the zip file from the below link
- Next click on the tool file (you no need to install or run from a c drive)
- Next, open the tool and fill out the form and click create account button
- Next, open the “activation link” and enter all details that requires
- wait for activation by the developer
- Once is activated you can connect the device to pc and try to use the tool