Here I’m releasing an updated version of my Samsung Spreadtrum Feature Phone Flasher called Aliver. I’ve added some new features to it. The main reason for coding it was in the previous version of Aliver I write .bin file which some time cause network issue in the phone which is so bad. So after some research now I can write factory files to phone with my tool.
Features aliver v2.0:
- Auto file selection for models.
- Added ability to select files manually. [It works same as Z3X Samsung Tool’s Flasher]
- If you won’t select a file it will automatically skip that file.
- Added Ability to auto backup nvitem of the phone.
- Users can skip nvitem writing, so now there is no chance of losing network while flashing these phones.
How to use it?
- Select the model in the combo box and all default files will be automatically loaded.
- Click on the start button to start the flashing procedure.
- If you wanna select files manually double click on the text box.
- FIXED A BUG WHILE READING NVRAM IN WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER