Dear friends, version 1.0, 2.0 of the tool has already been published, and here we present to you the new version v3.0 with additional features, the tool is a silent installation, that is, by simply clicking twice with the mouse on the installation file and waiting for a period not exceeding 3 seconds, you will find the shortcut of the tool present on the desktop, this tool is considered A miniature version of HT MI TOOL and a complement to it at the same time.
The thing that the majority did not like about HT MI TOOL despite its importance is its large size.
The size of the installation file is about 700 MB. After installing the tool, you will notice that the tool files in the C disk are about 3 GB, While the All Reboot Tool is only 23 megabytes in size, which makes it faster than HT MI TOOL in navigating between sections, knowing that you can use the two tools together if you are using HT MI TOOL and do not want to return to the main menu of the tool.
The All Reboot Tool is a free and simple tool whose commands are based on the CMD, and it is an ideal solution that eliminates the need for you to write commands manually or copy them from a text document saved with you and paste them into the CMD. All you have to do is connect the phone to the computer, run the tool, and choose the command you want to perform, whether it is in ADB
Table of Contents
Features All Reboot Tool:
All Reboot Tool v3.0 Features and Most Important New AdditionsIn the name of God, the most gracious, the most mercifulHonorable brothers, we have previously talked in detail about the previous version of the tool, but today we have added several important commands to the tool.
Then continue reading this article to know the new additions that have been added to the new version v3.0
- * The look of the main menu has been slightly changed and other commands are added to make Reset EFS
- * Commands have been added to flash files (Recovery – Boot – Modem) in fast boot mode
- * In the FRP tab, a command has been added to reset FRP for Samsung phones with Android 10 and 11 versions in Adb mode after opening the Adb vulnerability using Alliance Shield X APK
- * In the Bootloader tab, the files needed to unlock the bootloader for my Xiaomi Redmi Note 8/8T have been added and a button to unlock the bootloader has been added with a link to explain the bootloader without DFT
- * A new tab called Tools has been added and several important commands have been added to it, such as:
- – Converting LZ4 files to img
- – Converting img files to MD5
- – A small program for decoding and
modifying ROM files and then reassembling them – Apk installer to install applications The Apk on Android phones (After pressing the Apk installer button, the program folder will open, copy the application into the folder, then rename the file with the number 1, then run the Apk installer.exe program, a message will appear on the phone asking you to allow the program to install The Apk application, after approval and within seconds, the application will be installed, God willing
How To Use?
- First Download Tool
- Extract Setup file with WinRAR Tool
- Now Double-Click On Setup file install on your PC
- Now No setup windows are POP UP is directly installed and created a new icon on your desktop window.
- Now open a tool and connect your device DO JOB.
- Enjoy !!!