Samsung Update Disabler 2020 is a small CLI windows tool. it is allowed users to stop new updates on Samsung smartphones. the tool has come with CLI – Command Line Interface User interface and support all windows computer.
Features Samsung Update Disabler:
- Easy to use
- Disable new update
- android 6 to 11 supported
- ADB mode working
- No Need box and dongle
How To Use?
Enable the USB Debugging option under Settings > Developer options.
For Android 4.2 and newer, Developer options are hidden by default; use the following steps:
- On the device, go to Settings > About <device>.
- Tap the Build number seven times to make Settings > Developer options available.
- Then enable the USB Debugging option.
Tip: You might also want to enable the Stay awake option, to prevent your Android device from sleeping while plugged into the USB port.
- Open the tool
- Connect the phone to pc
- Now tool auto-detect the phone and forces the way to stop updating on your Samsung smartphone.
- Reboot mobile and check new update is not allowed on those devices.