Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 5G [Best GCam]
OnePlus Nord CE 5G embodies a 64MP main sensor of f/1.79 aperture along with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and 2MP monochrome sensor. The stock camera app is the same one that we’ve already seen in many OnePlus phones with support to features such as Nightscape, Pro Mode, UltraShot HDR, and more. The device captures nice images in daylight conditions but the shots reflect some white balance issues. But, sideloading the Google Camera app will help you to capture better images in comparison to the stock camera app.
The newest version of Google Camera port, aka GCam 8.1 (from Pixel 5), is compatible with the OnePlus Nord CE 5G. In terms of features, then the GCam supports features such as anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at how you can download and install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 5G
If you own OnePlus Nord CE 5G and want to give a boost to the camera performance, then sideloading GCam is one of the easiest ways, thanks to the Camera2 API support. You can easily download and install the app on your OnePlus Nord Core Edition. Thanks to BSG and Urnyx05 who have ported the GCam app for many phones, below we attach three different ports of GCam, GCam 8.1 by BSG and GCam 7.3 / 8.1 by Urnyx05, all are working fine on Nord CE 5G. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk) [Best]
- Download GCam for OnePlus Nord CE 5G (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 5G (PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk)
Before sideloading the app, make sure to download the recommended settings configuration file from the next-section, which makes the app (Pixel Camera app aka Google Camera mod port APK) smoother on your OnePlus Nord.
- For MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk – Config
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now head over to the downloads folder and create a new folder – MGC_8.1.101_Configs.
- Open the MGC_8.1.101_Configs folder (placed inside downloads folder) and paste the config file inside it.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the config file name and press the restore option.
- Now open the app again and start capturing.
- That’s it.
- For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.0.apk – Config
Head over to the File Manager > Internal Storage > find GCam > create a new folder Configs7 > and paste the file.
For PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk, there’s no need to configure any configuration file. You can play with the settings as per your needs.
How to install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord CE 5G
- At first download the GCam app from the above-listed links.
- Once downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now install the Google Camera.
- Then, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.