If you own a Jio Phone F61F and are facing charging issues, you’re not alone. Many Jio Phone F61F users have reported charging problems with their devices, especially after water damage. The USB Charging pin can get damaged, and the track can go missing, leading to charging problems. In this post, we will provide a solution for Jio Phone F61F charging problem by using the jumper.
Solution for Jio Phone F61F Charging Problem:
Step 1: Check the Charging Cable and Adapter
Before we jump into fixing the charging problem, let’s make sure that the problem is not with the charging cable and adapter. Try using a different charging cable and adapter to see if the phone charges. If it does, the problem is with the cable or adapter.
Step 2: Check the USB Charging Pin
If the problem persists, check the USB charging pin. If the pin is damaged or broken, you will need to replace it. You can purchase a new USB charging pin online or at your nearest mobile repair shop.
Step 3: Check the Charging Track
If the USB charging pin is not the problem, the next step is to check the charging track. If the track is missing or damaged, you will need to repair it. You can use a jumper wire to create a new track. Here is how to create a new track:
- Jio Phone F61F Charging Ways Solution with Jumper:
- First, open the back cover of your Jio Phone F61F.
- Locate the charging port on the phone’s motherboard.
- Now, check the charging track. If the track is missing, use a jumper wire to create a new one.
- Use a soldering iron to solder the jumper wire to the charging pin and the capacitor.
- Once you have created the new track, test the phone by plugging in the charger.
- If the phone charges, you have successfully fixed the charging problem.