MTK Auth Bypass Tool V24 is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK powered phone quite easily.
If you want to flash firmware or Remove the pattern, password from your Android phone then first you have to use the boot protection bypass tool to disable the secure Boot and detect the phone in SP or any other Unlock tool. So, Download MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool V24 with a proper installation guide to use the tool on your PC for free.
If you want to flash firmware or Remove the pattern, password from your Android phone then first you have to use the boot protection bypass tool to disable the secure Boot and detect the phone in SP or any other Unlock tool. So, Download MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool v24 with a proper installation guide to use the tool on your PC for free.
Nowadays, Every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
Table of Contents
MTK Auth Bypass Tool V24 :
- Added backup protected/sensitive regions in META Mode,
using the CCCI driver.
- The meta backup is unconditional can work with old chipsets like MT6572 to MT6877T – see meta_init.rc – except for Fused devices.
It- Highly recommended using preloader mode to skip the security check and for boot up process.
Backup list includes (if exists):
- Added extra factory reset method.
How To Use?
- Download & Unzip the MediaTek Secure Boot Disable Tool to your computer.
- Run MTKAuthBypassToolV24.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process does not work, use the Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tool like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, CM2 to unlock your phone.