MTK Auth Bypass Tool V31 is a free windows program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection) from any MediaTek MTK powered phone quite easily.
Nowadays, every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool v31 helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
This new update is a big update for Huawei users, now you have easily converted the update .app firmware to scatter file and flash with sp flash tool. also, you can Samsung .tar firmware to extract scatter firmware and flash with the sp flash tool.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool V31 :
- Added convert Huawei MTK ROM (update.app) to flashable scatter firmware.
- to help unbrick dead HUAWEI MTK devices via Brom mode.
- (use it for bricked devices only).
Samsung firmware extractor is fixed now and can work with older devices like G532F,
- both (.img and .lz4) format’s are supported now.
- now you can convert combination ROM to scatter and flash via BRom as well.
How To Use?
- Download & Unzip the MediaTek Secure Boot Disable Tool to your computer.
- Run MTKAuthBypassToolV31.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process does not work, use the Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tool like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, CM2 to unlock your phone.